NCFM Exam!

NCFM Exam

Well, I am a beginner, doing MBA 1st yr, i was thinking of giving NCFM exam- module- Financial Markets: A Beginners' Module, is it gonna be helpful or shall I give any other module?Is it gonna be helpful to my CV? Pls guide me as to how much time is reqd to study for it and how is the study material enuf to study for it........... and if any previous questions are available with anyone.....thanx!

------

Please can anyone tell where to get additional questions for the NCFM Commodoities Market module?
Hi, The commodities Market modules exam is very easy. Yesterday i appeared for it and i got through. Just read the material completley. Work out the problems given at the back of the lessons. After that, work out the mock test papers., I assure you that you can get 70% very easily

svs

any one know how enter in shares business like new people also i also i am doing ncfm course and i want sum more detaills any one send me reply

Please can anyone tell where to get additional questions for the NCFM CAPITAL Market modulLE. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO GET THE MODEL PAPERS OTHER THAN MOCK TEST OF CAPITAL MARKET SCHDULE and AMFI advisory.please call me at 09377580560

Please can anyone tell where to get additional questions for the NCFM CAPITAL Market modulLE. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO GET THE MODEL PAPERS OTHER THAN MOCK TEST OF CAPITAL MARKET SCHDULEand AMFI Advisory module... please call me at 09377580560

Hi all go to NSEINDIA(dot)COM and its NCFM menu. There you will find model paper for all modules of NCFM. It will be very effective for the test.
MKSingh

Please can anyone tell where to get additional questions for the NCFM CAPITAL Market modulLE. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO GET THE MODEL PAPERS OTHER THAN MOCK TEST OF CAPITAL MARKET SCHDULE

my id th_mile2006@**********