NCFM Exam!

The job prospects & salary would depend upon the basic qualification you have acquired. If you are a Finance qualified professional say a management graduate then this will be a value addition because it depicts yoour acquaintance with the securities & derivative market. In case you are only qualified upto matriculate or palin graduate level then you may get ajob of a dealer which may fetch you a job ranging from 8000 to 10,000 or more depending upon your knowledge & skills.
Thanx

The job prospects & salary would depend upon the basic qualification you have acquired. If you are a Finance qualified professional say a management graduate then this will be a value addition because it depicts yoour acquaintance with the securities & derivative market. In case you are only qualified upto matriculate or palin graduate level then you may get ajob of a dealer which may fetch you a job ranging from 8000 to 10,000 or more depending upon your knowledge & skills.
Thanx
Any specific place for the job? or all over india

please send the ncfm matirel.so that i can read the material.and also send trading books
i want to know how to take and pass NCFM exam , and want to establish dedicated connection for trading..

please clarify me..

sattvic..[/QUOTE]

NSDL Module---Not so easy

Hi Guys,
I wrote NSDL Module today and missed by 1.75 marks. I dont know if NSDL module is really easy or I am too dumb!!!!

Anyhow, It will be great if others can share their views about NSDL Module.

Amit Saxena