NCDEX Trading Special - Advantages and why I love it

hi, it seems zerodha does not allow ncdex.
btw, is there enough liquidity ?
who is your datafeed provider ?
thanks
Hello, Vijkris ji

I use SAMCO for executing trades on NCDEX. I think Zerodha will also start providing NCDEX trading in a few months. Yes, There is enough liquidity in select few agri scrips like Mustard Seed, Guar complex and Refined Soya. These contracts are the most liquid and are enough to trade large size.
I use terminal provided by NCDEX, named NCharts Pro. It costs Rs.2000 per month and provides tick-by-tick data along with powerful charting software and also provides many indicators if you are into them.
Feel free to ask more questions.

Last edited:

goldenedge

What is the everyday trading liquidity? Can i enter and exit large positions of 40-50 lakhs easily? What is the average % change everyday in a commodity?

What is the everyday trading liquidity? Can i enter and exit large positions of 40-50 lakhs easily? What is the average % change everyday in a commodity?
Hello golden edge ji,
Liquidity depends on the scrip you are trading. If you trade in RM Seed, Guar Complex and Refined Soya Oil. I should be easy to enter and exit with large orders of 40-50 lakhs.

Feel free to ask more questions

natjay

I use terminal provided by NCDEX, named NCharts Pro. It costs Rs.2000 per month and provides tick-by-tick data along with powerful charting software and also provides many indicators if you are into them.
I'm thinking of subscribing to NCharts Pro as well. How good (fluid and error-free) is it in live market conditions?

Also, Rs 2000 a month for NCharts Pro comes to Rs 24,000 a year. Do you (or can you) claim this amount as business expense while filing IT returns? Just clarifying. Thanks :)

chintan786

Hello, Vijkris ji

I use SAMCO for executing trades on NCDEX. I think Zerodha will also start providing NCDEX trading in a few months. Yes, There is enough liquidity in select few agri scrips like Mustard Seed, Guar complex and Refined Soya. These contracts are the most liquid and are enough to trade large size.
Dear NCDEX, on which platform you trade NCDEX. NEST, Now or Odien.

Regards,
Vikas Soni