Names of RT data vendors for Advanced get required.

jlmalhotra

There are few but will charge exorbitant rates. Suggest feed Globalserver using Metaserver and ManshiRt. Backfill can be done by converting Metastock Data to XPO using Hypertools. Wont cost more than Rs 500 a month.

Cures for Metaserver and Hypertools are freely available over the net.

Viratech in India is distributor for esignal data in India but bit costly and not willing to negotiate for price reduction.

Officially esignal premier is $235 + exchange fees (Nse equities, Nse futures and MCX is $40) on their dubai website.

However I managed to negotiate and get a reduced deal with a esignal representaive from US.

If you dont want esignal premier software and data only package, which works with Advanced gate it is $135 includes NSE fut and eq + MCX.

Esignal Premier with our three exchanges is $200.

Also first month is heavily discounted, I got first subscription + exchange fees for $63.

If moderators dont mind it you can PM me for details.

contact at my email id [email protected] for real time data feed for nse fut , mcx fut on advance get. but real time backfill is not available. if u do not use the real time app during market hours you will get backfil file after market hours.

Viratech in India is distributor for esignal data in India but bit costly and not willing to negotiate for price reduction.

Officially esignal premier is $235 + exchange fees (Nse equities, Nse futures and MCX is $40) on their dubai website.

However I managed to negotiate and get a reduced deal with a esignal representaive from US.

If you dont want esignal premier software and data only package, which works with Advanced gate it is $135 includes NSE fut and eq + MCX.

Esignal Premier with our three exchanges is $200.

Also first month is heavily discounted, I got first subscription + exchange fees for $63.

If moderators dont mind it you can PM me for details.
Hi,

I have Advancedget realtime 11 and how to get data officially for NSE f&O, EQ and MCX from esignal directly,cause I felt that viratech is charging more and insisting for yearly commitment. please provide some executive contact info and pricing which I unable to locate in signal website. possible please PM me ASAP.

umeshmandal

Hi,

I have Advancedget realtime 11 and how to get data officially for NSE f&O, EQ and MCX from esignal directly,cause I felt that viratech is charging more and insisting for yearly commitment. please provide some executive contact info and pricing which I unable to locate in signal website. possible please PM me ASAP.
Global Data is an official vendor of NSE data and their Data stream should work on AdGet.
Visit their website for further details.

-------------

I checked with esignal and global data feed. No one of them is offering old version 9 or below.

can anyone help me with download link of advanced get real time ver 9 or below

Even i checked with both, true no one is providing ver 9. They both are for latest versions.

I searched net, could not locate one. global data feed is for 1.5 to 9. i could find 1.3 but not the one they required.

anyone if can help with ver 9 of advanced get, it would be great help.

thax aman

I used to have esignal for a year , then i switched to ami + GDFL.

sure esignal has all that a trader needs and is best in the class, but ami will suffice depending on your needs.

so waste so much on esignal. Go for ami + GDFL.