how many members follow this thread.

• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends, I can post some calls everyday/anyday which seems suitable. No questions about chart/method. No legpullers entertained.Strict on my given figures. If agreed to can follow. Your eagerness/interest can only think twice for starting this thread.
I am too much satisfied with my daily earnings and no need to share it with yours but as a member of tj for a longtime , just want to help others who are really need of a good system that gives them some relief.
Do not expect any reply. If I think so, only then you can get your answer.

Wish all of my thread followers get success in their trade. Best of luck

Hello friends, I can post some calls everyday/anyday which seems suitable. No questions about chart/method. No legpullers entertained.Strict on my given figures. If agreed to can follow. Your eagerness/interest can only think twice for starting this thread.
I am too much satisfied with my daily earnings and no need to share it with yours but as a member of tj for a longtime , just want to help others who are really need of a good system that gives them some relief.

This is really nice of you. Hope you will also give us insights into your system, alongwith your calls

:thumb:

Teaching people how to identify the trades will really help them much more than just giving calls if you really want to help people. Giving only calls and not disclosing the logic behind them raises doubts about the purpose of the thread.

Market is an ocean and your disclosing the method will not make this method less effective if it is a competent method. You may choose not to react to the leg pullers/people making trouble in the thread.

The final choice is of course yours..best wishes.

Smart_trade

mastermind007

Roughly how many minutes do your calls remain valid after being generated?

Relish

@ Mastermind,
I am giving you the options to choose any date , I m ready to show you the statement of that particular Date. Call generation time not fixed. But obviously intraday. Rarest time it can be forwarded for next day only.when I strongly believe the trade must be in profit.
First of all you have to teach me how to attach it..
Go sites like http://imgur.com/ then upload chart there and take BB code from there in right hand and post in this forum with your comment

mastermind007

@ Mastermind,
I am giving you the options to choose any date, I m ready to show you the statement of that particular Date. Call generation time not fixed. But obviously intraday. Rarest time it can be forwarded for next day only.when I strongly believe the trade must be in profit. First of all you have to teach me how to attach it..
BKB,

Pls take a look at Timepass's signature to figure out how to attach things.

My question was not on "how or when calls will be generated but it was entry time". I've worked on F&O calls and typically entry window for F&O calls is under a minute. Of course, it was limitation of the system I was using but big part of limitation was due to very reactive volatility of Option Scrips.

Lets take an example. Suppose your system generated a call at 10:00:00 AM on Monday morning and by the time you took your own positions and posted it on TJ thread, it was 10:01:00 AM, Is the trade still valid? If yes, roughly how many minutes are available for reader of your thread to execute the same thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.