My Trading Journal @ Capstone Securities Analysis Pvt. Ltd.

zabeen2004

.(((( Assuming that you are taken on payroll after 3 months then you would receive the payout of 1st month of trading(i.e. 2nd month at Capstone) in the 2nd month after being taken on the payroll. For e.g. if you join in March, you would start trading in April, and would receive the payout of April in July. Hope it helps.)))

Firstly thanks for sharing such clear cut details on how the work environment goes etc..and its a must appreciate thread.

I have one couple of questions and hope to get response when your time permits.

First is there a possibility that you can install MT4 in the machine you are provided and do analysis based on that.. IF yes pls letme know i will suggest you best working strategies for you growth with clear cut ideas of limited stocks available in GCI or any other fxbrokers. I wish to help someone whom always helps others without any expectations like this thread!!!!

Second payout: April payout is received in july so is this same for subsequent months as well like june payout will be received at sep?. incase if the employee quits after 2-3 yrs will he get the settlement of all including the holding of 18monts and 3 months by end. For eg if employee quits after third year of december will he get all settlement until that time or last three months work will be taken by the company?...

Please request you help in getting the details on how the exit process works within a year and after few years. I am asking this bcoz one of my friend is most interested in your concern and i promised to capture all the information to him before he attends the interview. And really your thread helped a lot in terms of understand the work culture without talking to many other people.... Thanks

Last edited:
I thought their will be a complex math questions like
What s Square root of 234985723985634?
Haha I was just kidding
I have sent a mail to ur HR and I dint get any reply from Him
Wat would be the reason?
As of now I Don't have neither MBA Nor NCFM certificate
But they have said all de above s not required

Last edited:
I guess Yup firm will take all ur profits when u Quit
It got 2 reason
1.Firm doesn't want u to leave any successful traders
2.Even experienced traders make trading mistake so to manage P/L

Yup Sure..
If ur in Pune y don't u drop in sometime to their office
They have walk in's around 2pm to 7pm
Commerzone, Tower 4, 2nd Floor Samrat Ashok Path, Off. 411006, Airport Rd, Yerwada, Pune, Maharashtra

Review of my Current Trading Strategy...

I am currently trading in momentum stocks. I have configured four Hi/Lo Scroller in my trading platform. Two for High and two for Low. One pair is configured for stocks which are at their Day's High/Low, and the other pair is configured for stocks which are at their High/Low in the last 40 minutes time frame. Earlier this time frame was 1 hour. I plan to further reduce it to 30 minutes.

Using these Hi/Lo Scrollers I look for stocks which are making a continuous Uptrend or Downtrend, with a very low spread. The rationale behind preferring a low spread is that it is easier to exit the stock. My profit target is to make 5% of the average Range of the stock over the past 1 month. When I successfully identify a stock which meets my criteria I wait for the stock to make a pull back. After the pullback I Long/Short the stock depending on the trend of the stock. Earlier I used to join in the momentum without waiting for the pullback. I made huge losses then. Ever since I timed my entry depending upon the pullback, I have done well. Although there are times when stock make a continuous trend without a pullback, and I lose a good trade, but I have no regrets. I stick to my trading plan.

I use this strategy after 45 minutes of market opening, because the trend becomes clear after this time interval. I have also observed that USUALLY, in the first 30 minutes, the stocks move according to the market direction, and sometimes there is a complete reversal of trend in the stock after 30 minutes of market opening time.

The Road Ahead
I am still to acquaint myself on the strategy to trade during the first 45-60 minutes of market open. During the first hour, the stocks move in wild swings. This is when the most money is made or lost. Till now I have tried 3-4 times to trade during the first hour, and made losses everytime. But sooner or later I will have to get into it.

I have also developed a strategy to make profits by timing Circuit Breakers, which I will explained in a later post.........

Till Then BYE!!!