My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

rjshem

Vijkris to master and understand pivots u need to master rally decline first which subhadip has put in very nicely first master rally decline then minor pivots later visual pivots.all things look difficult in beginning but if u practice it regularly on chart it becomes more simple and easier .pivot method subhadip has put in is one of best trading methods if u understandand execute correctly but as i have been saying here number of times thers more to trading than just method. I am seeing also a lot of late entries in ur chart hope ur not having problem of pulling trigger at right time.

Last edited:

HappyLife

With that much of capital (if not deposit more) for fno trading - like hiccups.
Deficiency of knowledge not the cause no need of thorough just normal checkup is fine (revised your own diary).

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
With that much of capital (if not deposit more) for fno trading - like hiccups.
Deficiency of knowledge not the cause no need of thorough just normal checkup is fine (revised your own diary).
Hi
It seems you tried to pm me but my inbox was full, so couldn get your message. Now my inbox has lot of space but your pm is not enabled. :confused:

Please do the needful.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Due to my "part time job" constraints i m able to login after 2pm only but finally the last trade of this year in EQ segment has ended in profit as well. :clap::clap:
Approx 3 Rs move caught.

Previous Winning Streak of 8 consecutive days of profit was achieved in Jan 2016. Thats a looonnnngggg gap. :annoyed:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Starting the 60 day Challenge once again. :rofl:
Lost the previous challenges. :annoyed:
Hope i will perform better this time.

Performance update from 1st Jan :

MCX : 1 trade = -0.45%
EQ : 7 trades= -1.9%

I really have to improve my record keeping skills. I don't know how many trades were in loss in EQ. :eek:

Aiming to recover and post net profits by the end of this month.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Crap day in EQ today. 3 trades, all hit sl. Instant grratification of SL experienced. :lol:

1. Long Tatasteel at top..

2. Short relcap at the bottom

3. Short TataMotors at the consolidation phase

EQ : -1.25%

vijkris

Learner and Follower
4. Short Crudeoil just at the right time. 1:2 achieved :clapping:
entry @ 3604, target achieved in 2 min.

Now having fear of loosing profits, which is preventing me from taking further trades....

MCX : +1.4%

VJAY

Dear vijay,
I think you can concentrate with one scrip in this method and use pos size properly .Some years back I and some traded tatamotor with good success(price actions swift).looking your Z result am suggesting .Take it just a view of me I know you are good in method and knowledge.