My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Exited at first crossover, BE trade.

Then at next bearish cross re entered and exited at 1R loss.

Remarks: Shorts was triggered from 1600 hrs and the trend looks like getting paused after 5 hrs now.
So yet again it was Late entry .

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Viju :hug:
post crude chart too
Hi, Lot of things changed since your last visit. Please visit my pnl thread if you are interested. :D

Reversal symptoms in crude chart.

rjshem

Exited at first crossover, BE trade.

Then at next bearish cross re entered and exited at 1R loss.

Remarks: Shorts was triggered from 1600 hrs and the trend looks like getting paused after 5 hrs now.
So yet again it was Late entry .
First trade should have been exited in profit how it got to breakeven.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
First trade should have been exited in profit how it got to breakeven.
Entry was at 19.27 candle, 38043. exit at 38020.

Since it was not multilot, so didn do any profit booking above 19.48 bar.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Do not try to perfect ur method .the name of the game is risk reward .finally what matters is how much u win in ur winning trades compared to what u lose in ur losers .try to get a couple few of 3x 5x 10 x reward trades in month do more work on this.
Yes, no more trying to become perfect. Lot of time already got wasted doing that. :annoyed:

As per guidance of niftytaurus, now sticking to two setups only. Since using 1tf, I am not relying on mph/mpl, rather I am relying on ema cross.

Also the ema cross along with the obv bias, according to 90 trades backtest comes around to 50% win rate.

So to win 3x or greater I can't fix target of 2X, so backtested with staying in position until ema cross.

Also wisp bhai said that we backtest with charts but while trading we include so many external factors like news etc.
So now trying to take trades and exiting it in the same way as it was backtested. :D

rjshem

Yes, no more trying to become perfect. Lot of time already got wasted doing that. :annoyed:

As per guidance of niftytaurus, now sticking to two setups only. Since using 1tf, I am not relying on mph/mpl, rather I am relying on ema cross.

Also the ema cross along with the obv bias, according to 90 trades backtest comes around to 50% win rate.

So to win 3x or greater I can't fix target of 2X, so backtested with staying in position until ema cross.

Also wisp bhai said that we backtest with charts but while trading we include so many external factors like news etc.
So now trying to take trades and exiting it in the same way as it was backtested. :D
Good follow ur rules consistently for all trades .all the best.

Thanks you Vijkris for starting this thread. :thumb:
I have started to practice making pivots on charts and lots of doubts have started to come in my mind. :confused:
Seniors please help me out on this situation :cheers:
Edit on Question: There I wrote that second low is taken out, what I mean is second low is forming :)