My Trades and Notes

karthik_sri

NIFTY-I (couldnt able to get spot)...marked previous two days high & low as Resistance/Support...blue lines are high and red lines are low...intermediate black line are the the first Hammer & Inverted hammer zone...price is near low or support waiting for the break to enter into my options trade of 7900 call or put...

amandeep86

My Trade Post of NIFTY Option 22.04.16

The NIFTY-I candle broke the black line (Inverted hammer) and made a good big candle. This hinted me price is going to move upwards. NIFTY Spot was syncing with good Hammer at bottom

Entered at the break and exited with decent profit!

Hi ,

Kartik could u share this afl for buy volume ,sell volume indicator

LoneWolf

My Trade Post of NIFTY Option 22.04.16

The NIFTY-I candle broke the black line (Inverted hammer) and made a good big candle. This hinted me price is going to move upwards. NIFTY Spot was syncing with good Hammer at bottom

Entered at the break and exited with decent profit!

Nice, informative post Karthik, Thank you

karthik_sri

Hi ,

Kartik could u share this afl for buy volume ,sell volume indicator
Hi Amandeep,
Please find below...the credit goes to XRAY Bro as he has shared this AFL in his thread which i have taken...thanks XRAY bro...

SetBarsRequired(sbrAll,sbrAll);

// BUYING VOLUME AND SELLING VOLUME //

BV = IIf( (H==L), 0, V*(C-L)/(H-L) );
SV = IIf( (H==L), 0, V*(H-C)/(H-L) );

PlotOHLC(SV,SV,0,0,"SellVolume",colorRed,styleCandle|styleNoTitle|styleNoLabel );
PlotOHLC(SV,BV+SV,SV,BV+SV,"BuyVolume",colorBrightGreen ,styleCandle|styleNoTitle|styleNoLabel );

Va = MA(V,30);

PlotOHLC( Va, Va, 0, 0, "", ColorBlend( colorWhite , GetChartBkColor(), 0.4 ), styleNoLabel | styleCloud | styleNoRescale, Null, Null, Null, -1 );
Plot(Va,"Average Volume",colorRose,styleNoLine|styleNoLabel );

VI = V/Va;

Title = "SellVolume:"+WriteVal(SV,5.0)+" "+"BuyVolume:"+WriteVal(BV,5.0)+" "+"VolumeIndex:"+WriteVal(VI,1.2)+" "+
"BuyVolume:"+WriteVal(100*BV/(BV+SV),2.0)+"%"+" "+"SellVolume:"+WriteVal(100*SV/(BV+SV),2.0)+"%";

I'm getting some error in the AFL Sirji :(
Because of space(syntax break) you are getting error. Always post code inside the code tag.
Check below code.

Code:

PlotOHLC(SV,SV,0,0,"SellVolume",colorRed,styleCandle|styleNoTitle|styleNoLabel );
PlotOHLC(SV,BV+SV,SV,BV+SV,"BuyVolume",colorBrightGreen ,styleCandle|styleNoTitle|styleNoLabel );

Va = MA(V,30);

PlotOHLC( Va, Va, 0, 0, "", ColorBlend( colorWhite , GetChartBkColor(), 0.4 ), styleNoLabel | styleCloud | styleNoRescale, Null, Null, Null, -1 );

VI = V/Va;

Title = "SellVolume:"+WriteVal(SV,5.0)+" "+"BuyVolume:"+WriteVal(BV,5.0)+" "+"VolumeIndex:"+WriteVal(VI,1.2)+" "+
"BuyVolume:"+WriteVal(100*BV/(BV+SV),2.0)+"%"+" "+"SellVolume:"+WriteVal(100*SV/(BV+SV),2.0)+"%";

Rehab

Because of space(syntax break) you are getting error. Always post code inside the code tag.
Check below code.

Code:

Va = MA(V,30);

VI = V/Va;

Thanks Ankur Bhai,it solved the issue.
Dumb question-where you added code tag?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tradingwithmike Forex 0
B Trading Diary 15
P Technical Analysis 7
T Software 0
X Trading Diary 56