My Trades and Notes

karthik_sri

NIFTY Futures chart of today!

Two chart posted here one with Candle Volume and other with normal Candle stick chart...

The Candle Volume chart shows big volume with Green color...will this mean buying support coming in? The normal candle chart is a typical down candle in Red color

vijkris

Learner and Follower
why my update of today is not reflecting? Have seen the post a hour back but now not reflecting?
your post might have been deleted, some rules broken maybe :confused:

Mungus

Ops...but would like to know from Mod on the violation!
The way you posted here was looking like you giving a Live Tip.
Bought XYZ @ price 123...
will cover @ so and so price..

I'm sure,thats the only reason Bro.

Only a registered NSE certified person can do that as per SEBI rule.
Previously,I too got the warning and my posts got deleted.

If you want to share such live feeds,you should add some TA,PA reasons behind it then its valid.Like I posted a single line-

I think that's the proper way,but many people violating forum rules these days. :(

karthik_sri

I have not given any calls here rather i am not interested...the thread heading is stating My Trades & Notes...i have mentioned am long at x price and when i exited the position i mentioned i exited at y price...

I can see Members posting here in the thread as holding their position at X price? Is it not a violation? The question is to Moderator (not to Mungus) as I didnt get any message from Moderator for the post deletion and for the reason!

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I have not given any calls here rather i am not interested...the thread heading is stating My Trades & Notes...i have mentioned am long at x price and when i exited the position i mentioned i exited at y price...

I can see Members posting here in the thread as holding their position at X price? Is it not a violation? The question is to Moderator (not to Mungus) as I didnt get any message from Moderator for the post deletion and for the reason!
bro, carry on, maybe for very small issues they don bother to warn, or u may get email tomo:D

as mungus said maybe it was looking like call,otherwise posts r not deleted usually.
posting chart and explaining the rationale of decision is safer. it is time consuming, so better do it EOD.

or else just post a self explanatory chart.

BTW I couldn see your post, so cant really help on what was wrong in the post.

never mind, carry on with the good work :thumb:

I had not seen the subject post so do not know what was objectionable but if Admin has deleted it , there must be a reason for it. It may be looking like a call as there is very thin line between giving a call and posting trades in real time.

You can post your trades at EOD in the form of a journal.

On deletion of a post we dont send a message but on more serious violation we send a warning to a member. In past many have posted such information as trade levels,targets and they have been warned, some of them were even banned.It is a SEBI regulation and we all have to follow it.

Smart_trade

karthik_sri

We have to follow the SEBI Rules and I am no way against that...I know the pain of monitoring the Blog and the threads posted by the members!!
Anyway to my knowledge I have posted only the price at which i have taken the position and price at which i have closed the position (without chart or analysis). In future please dont delete the thread rather highlight the area which is violating SEBI rules for the benefit of other members!

Mungus

We have to follow the SEBI Rules and I am no way against that...I know the pain of monitoring the Blog and the threads posted by the members!!
Anyway to my knowledge I have posted only the price at which i have taken the position and price at which i have closed the position (without chart or analysis). In future please dont delete the thread rather highlight the area which is violating SEBI rules for the benefit of other members!
In live trading session and that too intraday,when you or someone post like this-

NF short @ 7966
SL will be 7970

looking to cover at 7940

As an Admin,I see this as a Tip as benefiting other members in live trading with entry-sl and target is considered as what?

anyway,Pls post the chart with TA,PA on it,else it is considered as a Tip only.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tradingwithmike Forex 0
B Trading Diary 15
P Technical Analysis 7
T Software 0
X Trading Diary 56