My Trades and Notes

rip07

No trades for me for the past one week...concentrating on developing a mothod/system for positional trading! Let me see how I move forward!
Planning to take positional trade from Monday!
Karthik bahi!! No updates? Most of the time market is in range, and when market is in range, it always form a pattern, and I know who can recognize the pattern very well. :)

No necessary to update in real time, just mentioning whenever you will have time, can solve the sideways market mystery.

Thanks
rip07

karthik_sri

Karthik bahi!! No updates? Most of the time market is in range, and when market is in range, it always form a pattern, and I know who can recognize the pattern very well. :)

No necessary to update in real time, just mentioning whenever you will have time, can solve the sideways market mystery.

Thanks
rip07
Bro, am not so professional in identifying and trading in sideways market:)
trading in sideways market is like swimming in the opposite direction against the flowing current:p
Yes, No update on Intraday and didn't trade for more than a month due to work change! but tracking EOD but no trade...will definitely post if i come across some good post/chart pattern.

Karthik

rip07

Bro, am not so professional in identifying and trading in sideways market:)
trading in sideways market is like swimming in the opposite direction against the flowing current:p

Karthik
Just replace:
Rip= sideways
Current: trend
swim: trade

Even the strongest swimmer (professional trader) sweep out to sea (sweep from the market). Sometime such things happen where do I live. Help me a lot to understand market. :) Thanks Karthik bahi!! you are always very kind.

Thanks
rip07

karthik_sri - whose intraday quotes service are you using?
How much do you pay for getting intraday data into Amibroker?

Also, from where do you get EOD (daily) data, what do you pay for it?

karthik_sri

karthik_sri - whose intraday quotes service are you using?
How much do you pay for getting intraday data into Amibroker?

Also, from where do you get EOD (daily) data, what do you pay for it?

I have used ValveNet Technologies for Intraday and for EOD i have free data down loader NSEEOD Data downloader...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tradingwithmike Forex 0
B Trading Diary 15
P Technical Analysis 7
T Software 0
X Trading Diary 56