My System - My trades.

doss186

Yes. Can you post your full session's Renko chart for BNF today ? Just to cross-check. Here's the chart at my end using box size 8 and donchian 10. The boxed area is similar to your chart till 10am.

View attachment 22014
Everything looks so clear at EOD / on the charts.
Plot a median line of the channel and apply an ATR stoploss line of say 5 or 7 to the median line and that may give you better results

Get ready to go long above 23970 for targets of 24500 if today's lows are held. These are just my views. Do your own analysis.
VKji,

As per 1 Min Chart 23970 was the last pivot high made above 36 EMA yesterday @ 10:44 am. So i understood it was a buy above this but why would we not buy above the pivot high of 23952 made yesterday at 10:37 am??

Thanks a lot in advance,

manish9300

Modified Divergence code :OBV leading doesn't tell leading what?Now colored red/green arrow shows OBV leading downmove/Upmove.
div modi.png

showvdiv=ParamToggle("Show OBV Leading", "No|Yes",defaultval=1 );
showpdiv=ParamToggle("Show OBV Lagging", "No|Yes",defaultval=1 );

barsused=Param("Period",5,3,200,1);
vdiv=(OBV()>Ref(HHV(OBV(),barsused),-1) AND c<Ref(HHV(c,barsused),-1)) OR (OBV()<Ref(LLV(OBV(),barsused),-1) AND c>Ref(LLV(c,barsused),-1)) ;
pdiv=(OBV()<Ref(HHV(OBV(),barsused),-1) AND c>Ref(HHV(c,barsused),-1)) OR (OBV()>Ref(LLV(OBV(),barsused),-1) AND c<Ref(LLV(c,barsused),-1)) ;
if(showvdiv)
{PlotShapes(shapesmallUpTriangle*vdiv,IIf((OBV()>Ref(HHV(OBV(),barsused),-1) AND c<Ref(HHV(c,barsused),-1)),colorgreen,colorRed),0,l,-12,0);}
if(showpdiv)
{PlotShapes(shapesmalldowntriangle*pdiv,IIf((OBV()<Ref(HHV(OBV(),barsused),-1) AND c>Ref(HHV(c,barsused),-1)),colorgreen,colorRed),0,h,-12,0);}