My System - My trades.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Bhai, Kite - Renko does not ask for box size, at least not in my PC or is there some setting that I missed ?

View attachment 22006
Click on the gear icon. I am using Renco in all my positional trades, since many years. But in a different way.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
The show is about to start in crude. Get ready for BD or Goodbye kiss in OBV.
Jalid BD kijiye. $ala pichle 1 ghanta se BD ki aas pe bidi pi raha hoon

toocool

Another thing i wanted to caution all of you is that whenever you take adds and your position swells always keep 2 SL's feeded in the system 50 or 100 points apart (in Silver) or about 15/20 points apart in crude as sometimes it just does not trigger and with the kind of moves today one is trapped badly if the SL jumps. And also you have to monitor your trades having adds very carefully. Stops should be tightened with each add.
risky thing sir , what if by grace of markets your original sl is gone and with that the 2nd precautionary sl is also taken out

then what ??

toocool

I wish i could post my 50Tick charts on which i had based this trade but then around 3:00 they switched us to minute charts. Any ways yesterday i had told you to play the range created by OBV on the 16Th i think. Today morning the OBV levels reached the bottom of that range in 50Tick charts and started moving up. The price confirmation came when we went abobe 24069 (hence 24070 levels) around 10:45. The target was arrived at the recent high of 24500 ( at the top of the OBV range). Keep it simple.

so much difference in 50 tick and 1 minute chart sir??

here obv low is far then touching the bottom

Click on the gear icon. I am using Renco in all my positional trades, since many years. But in a different way.
Thanks. Got it.

upload_2017-8-22_21-52-46.png

So, monkeybusiness, what parameters you are using for Renko and Donchian ?

checkmate7

Saare Renko Renko :rolleyes:...