My Swing Trading :3 Indicator Method

huineng said:
Dear Vinay,
In some charts when the colour codes are not explained, should I understand Red colour as the fast line or the Blue colour as the fast line?(Slow stochastics, MACD).Please guide. Thank you.
Kumar
I think you need not bother about colour of the line. The line which jumps up and down very often is the fast line. The line which gyrates less or which gyrates rather belatedly is the slow line. You can compare the price graph of the scrip with the indicator graph (such as stochasitcs, MACD etc.) Faster line moves almost mimicking the price line.

Hi Everybody,

I Am Very New To Share Market. Joined Today In This Forum. 3 Indcator Method Has Thrown Some Light. I Would Request U To Tell Me From Where And How To Start Enter Into This Field And Improve My Knowledge.

Thanks A Lot

Klcmn

jamit_05

To: joy_verma
When do you think is a good time to exit our long trades. When RSI gets overbought or macd crosses back over after our risk-reward ratio is fullfilled. Also, you mentioned you follow Elders triple scan, do you also follow his safezone or chandelier trailing stop loss technique. Pls elaborate

jamit_05

Mr joy_verma
Now, you got the buy signals, similarly in an uptrend one could also get sell signals. Therefore, do you think one should get the gist of the trend before buying? Will you consult the higher time frame for this. If so what tool will you use to get the clue of the trend.

Amit
[email protected]

hi JAMIT,
I was on vacations so a delayed reply. That depends on personal
aproach of the trader. For example I am an elliottician at core so my trading
revolves around elliott theory to determine the time frame of trend. This is
also true about selling. In swing trading with 3 indicators a person can set
his own rules and then stick to them. Personally I do not wait all the three
indicators to give give sell signals to lock profits. In addition to elliott I follow
tripple screen only and not other methods you mention.
Regards,
vinay

Hi joy,
Firstly thanks for sharing ur method. Needed some advice on how to view the stockhastic and rsi..? Do u enter the trade if they have started to flatten from a downslide? Would appreciate ur help on this... and thanks once again.

nareshch

Hi Joy ,

This setup may not work for intraday as the signals will be very fast and not feasible to trade . what parameters you think will fit for intraday ?
Naresh