My SIP Portfolio -- help

Hi

I am investing Rs.1000 through SIP every month each in the below Mutual Funds

HDFC TOP 200 FUND - GROWTH PLAN
HDFC EQUITY FUND - GROWTH PLAN
DSP BLACKROCK TOP 100 EQUITY FUND - GROWTH

Can you please let me know if this portfolio look good

I want to invest in 2 more MF's for Rs.1000 each . I am thinking of
Reliance Growth Fund - RP (G) . Can some one suggest if this is a good fund and where else can I invest .

Thanks
Siva

milind

Hi

Reliance Growth Fund - RP (G) . Can some one suggest if this is a good fund and where else can I invest .

Thanks
Siva
All 3 are good core funds. At 5K per month, I don't think you need to add a new fund. But if you really want to, Reliance Growth and Reliance Regular Savings Equity both are possibilities.

-- Milind

rajeshn2007

Hi

Thanks
Siva
Hi,
the above mentioned funds are fine. you could add Rel savings, rel equity, (sundaram midcap- max 10 % of your investments) if you would wish to.

Thanks for the responses .. I have planned to stick to above funds and have 1000 more in HDFC Equity and DSP top 100 respectively ..

Any Suggestions on how long should I hold on these funds ( I have already been holding on HDFC Equity for past 3 years which has given me a gain of 44 % as of now )

Thanks
Siva

As mentioned previously u should not exceed 3 funds for this amount as SIP. Above mentioned funds are all good ones to choose from!
mr india
Thanks for the responses .. I have planned to stick to above funds and have 1000 more in HDFC Equity and DSP top 100 respectively ..

Any Suggestions on how long should I hold on these funds ( I have already been holding on HDFC Equity for past 3 years which has given me a gain of 44 % as of now )

Thanks
Siva

Help please on the above ..

Thanks
Siva:confused::confused: