My portfolio

Hello all
Greetings..
i have invested in stocks expecting 35-50% return in 12-18 months
i have attached my portfolio screenshot

Please suggest where do i invest except them
as am keeping these shares as margin to my broker and trading in futures on this margin
have spare 20lac to be invested

i am looking forward to invest in Infosys from IT at current levels and lupin in Pharma sectors

Please suggest or share your views

vagar11

ALBK - NPA is a problem for this. But, I think it is fairly devalued. So, I think it's ok to hold. Formed a double bottom at 86/- on 30 min TF. Exit below 85.

CESC- I think you should exit. On 4 July on 30 min TF, a shooting star is formed with high volume.

Coal India - Don't keep holding it for 12-18 months. As soon as it touches 350 take a exit as the stock is range bound.

Corporation Bank - is in Downtrend and it has a support at around 340 . If it close below this, then exit. The dividend is really good (almost 5% every year).

SBI - IT has a good support at 1800. 1920 has become a resistance for this stock. Keep holding.

Sterlite - can't say.

McDowell - Ride the trend with a trailing stoploss.

Invest in pharma too. Lupin,cipla are good.
Reliance Industries can also be added.
PFC - Midcap company.It is fairly undervalued. You can also bought this.
You can ride ITC too with a trailing stoploss.

CESC is on the verge of breakout. United Spirits is on uptrend.
Banks are dogs...and you have three.... They should have a bounce right about now.
Your other stocks are also not performing well....Want some suggestions send me a message

CESC is on the verge of breakout. United Spirits is on uptrend.
Banks are dogs...and you have three.... They should have a bounce right about now.
Your other stocks are also not performing well....Want some suggestions send me a message
well i made this on last Friday only i.e. 5th july 2013
Thanks for your suggestions
well investment is not done on 30min Tf
and please suggest some stocks with a reason why to buy it
as am doing bottom fishing in banks coz i know they have the ability to grow in a year or 2
my main goal is to exit the portfolio partially when total return is beyond 35% may be in 4 months or 18months
as i'll be trading on their margin as well.

Last edited:
I suggest stocks based on technical analysis...
you can earn more than 35% in 3 months or less but you have to buy stocks such as United Spirits or CESC which are getting ready to break out. Look for stocks that have made a 52 week high because they are high probability that they will continue to run. When stocks are not giving you return, you have to get rid of them and get into stocks that are doing well. Pharma is doing well right now, may be getting close to the end of the trend, FMCG has had a good run too. Banks are down and may continue to go down
Glaxo, Rcom, Idea are some that you can look at.

VJAY

My paper portfolio :D
You can add ASHOKLEY at the level of 17.45 (1/2 pos)...

ryan4ucar

Hello all
Greetings..
i have invested in stocks expecting 35-50% return in 12-18 months
i have attached my portfolio screenshot

Please suggest where do i invest except them
as am keeping these shares as margin to my broker and trading in futures on this margin
have spare 20lac to be invested

i am looking forward to invest in Infosys from IT at current levels and lupin in Pharma sectors

Please suggest or share your views

Hi Ill give you a few technical points to think about your current portfolio just my litle opinion.

Allhabad bank is in a 2 year down trend and just broke monthly support at 120 it looks like it can race to 40 if overall market goes down.

Cesc going stron uptrend 450 resistance.

Coal India right at ipo price 290 it looks like a good pick here below 280 there is no support can fall like a rock.

Corp bank in range but at cruciat 340 supprt can break hard either way.

Sbi same like corp bank but a better long than corp bank 1800 crucial support.

Sterlite Ind bad down trend and holding lower prices not a good investment i the whole lot

United Spirits . this is high risk high return and you invested quite a lot in it 1800 was the perfect level to go long for a long term gain , if the market breaks down this stock can be volatile.
My suggestion here to you would be to get light in this stock and buy back closer to 2000 for a damn good investment.

Overall you dont have many uptrending stocks , remember stocks become cheap for a reason , nobody wants them and become expensive because every body wants them , for long term investment you have to fing pullbacks in strong stocks.

My suggestion for some long and stron with perfect pull back are
Idea 120
Lupin 750
sunpharma 950
Apollo Hosp 900
Dr reddy 2050
Gsk cons 4400
Brittania 650