My portfolio

ryan4ucar

My paper portfolio :D
You can add ASHOKLEY at the level of 17.45 (1/2 pos)...
you paper stocks are all losers in a big downtrend not good for investing stocks go continously lower because nobody wants them , save you paper money ;-) and but strong stocks

ryan4ucar

well i made this on last Friday only i.e. 5th july 2013
Thanks for your suggestions
well investment is not done on 30min Tf
and please suggest some stocks with a reason why to buy it
as am doing bottom fishing in banks coz i know they have the ability to grow in a year or 2
my main goal is to exit the portfolio partially when total return is beyond 35% may be in 4 months or 18months
as i'll be trading on their margin as well.
Its great you have a profit plan everybody has that but do you have a loss plan in case every thing goes south?

ryan4ucar

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
The chances of this trade workig are not good in a strong market the stock is not going up after touching support then what are chances that it will go up if a weak market starts , price action always tells the story no point buying support or resostance however strong it may be. then aing its stock market anything can happen if it breaks 160 ill go crazy short here

ryan4ucar

Thanks for the study made
I'll invest 5% of portfolio capital in it with sl 160
The risk reward ratio is impressive on charts

Thanks again
If at all you invest here stop of 160 is bad as most of the times stock will do a small double dip get you out and then go up , right way to trade is buy half here and half at 160 get out below 155, 150 you give your self better chance of making profit or get out at even or small loss. This is for trading not investing , bad stock for investment now

If at all you invest here stop of 160 is bad as most of the times stock will do a small double dip get you out and then go up , right way to trade is buy half here and half at 160 get out below 155, 150 you give your self better chance of making profit or get out at even or small loss. This is for trading not investing , bad stock for investment now

Hello brother have a look i still wanna add something from auto,pharma and IT