My picks with rationale

Thanx for the replies.....i hope you know how it feels to be a starter......other than the loss of money, its more about the happiness you derive from making analysis of your own.....anyway with people like you here, its going to be a lot of help......now me going through the charts of munjal auto you gave in your blog.....

insider

Hi,
I will be posting my picks based on technical and chart anlysis with rationale so that you can verify and act accordingly.

My todays pick is Gateway Distriparks Limited. On weekly basis there was a moving average crossover and Piercing pattern at 80 levels. Thereafter the stock rallied to 100 levels again giving a pullback to 90 levels where there was a Doji and sharp move up again. Also the osciallators have turned positive. Stock warrants an accumulation upto 95 levels on part basis.
On daily charts the stock has formed adouble bottom at 85 levels again gave a move towards 87 and bounced again to form 3 Advancing soldiers. The stock should first move up t0 115-120 levels where you should book 40% profits.
Overall recommendation. Accumulate upto 95 levels with a stop at 85.
The first target has been achieved. You can book 30-40% of the profits near today's closing.

insider

Thanx for the replies.....i hope you know how it feels to be a starter......other than the loss of money, its more about the happiness you derive from making analysis of your own.....anyway with people like you here, its going to be a lot of help......now me going through the charts of munjal auto you gave in your blog.....
Hi wat happened no posts for last 2 days. Not doing any analsysis.:)

Hi insider,

gr8 analysis and gr8 blog.:thumb:
nicely explained,hope to trade on then soon.
Actually i was reading the book "How to make money by trading charts" by Ashwani gujral.It has all this traingles,wedges and all stuff.
You have explained all lucidly.Was able to get first hand experience of this formations.
Keep it up bro.:)

insider

Hi insider,

gr8 analysis and gr8 blog.:thumb:
nicely explained,hope to trade on then soon.
Actually i was reading the book "How to make money by trading charts" by Ashwani gujral.It has all this traingles,wedges and all stuff.
You have explained all lucidly.Was able to get first hand experience of this formations.
Keep it up bro.:)
Thanks for the encouragement. You can add yourself in the "Follow" list to receive the updates. Also keep the interaction going.

Hi Insider,

GDL charts shows "W" formation but the volumes all the time have been low.
also the little upside seen at the end of W formation is on low volumes.:annoyed:

your comments insider.

Hi,
I will be posting my picks based on technical and chart anlysis with rationale so that you can verify and act accordingly.

My todays pick is Gateway Distriparks Limited. On weekly basis there was a moving average crossover and Piercing pattern at 80 levels. Thereafter the stock rallied to 100 levels again giving a pullback to 90 levels where there was a Doji and sharp move up again. Also the osciallators have turned positive. Stock warrants an accumulation upto 95 levels on part basis.
On daily charts the stock has formed adouble bottom at 85 levels again gave a move towards 87 and bounced again to form 3 Advancing soldiers. The stock should first move up t0 115-120 levels where you should book 40% profits.
Overall recommendation. Accumulate upto 95 levels with a stop at 85.