My picks with rationale

insider

Welspun Corp is looking like it has broken out on daily and weekly charts. Looks very good to continue the uptrend. Buy with a stoploss at 134 at CMP 146. Stock heading towards 200 in medium term.

Attachments

insider

Aurobindo Pharma has formed an inverted H&S Pattern suggesting very bullish move ahead. Refer the chart for more details.
upload_2017-11-5_12-20-58.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Insider,

Thanks for posting your views. Very welcome.

But please don't insert links to anything, including a blog, in the image. It is considered spam.

This time I have simply edited the image, but consider yourself warned.

insider

Okay Fine. I will have to remove the link since that is my default template. Anyways not an issue. Warning though a strong word is well taken. Have been an old member, would not break traderji rules knowingly. Apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks for pointing out.

Hi Insider

Have gone through your posts & blog which are quite good....most of the picks were best analyzed....was given great call at right time.

One of the quality threads I have come across so far... then... at the same time its sad.. when i see you not active here from quite sometime.. Hoping that you would make frequent updates here..

Book marked this thread..:thumb: