My Journey In Technical Analysis

XRAY27

Chest thumping syndrome new type of disease that has been effected in traderji these days, off course open forum will have this to some extent but people are dropping to new low by using most disgraceful language , off course mods will do his usual work of clean up !!! few points which every trader should remember.

1.Trading sounds simple ,but not easy,R:R and position sizing is the key.

2.There is no easy pickings ,some setups will be there ,but are rare

3.Good traders realize that they can have 10 to 20 losses in a row. It’s part of the business of trading. It happens, so just accept it and move on. If you have trouble accepting it, you need to realize that the problem is you and deal with that- VAN K. THARP

XRAY27

Deviated from trading system, in sep series ,out of pride of success, and end result is lot of profit was evaporated in intraday trading :mad::banghead::banghead:

iwillwin

Deviated from trading system, in sep series ,out of pride of success, and end result is lot of profit was evaporated in intraday trading :mad::banghead::banghead:
X Ray bro.... Have been learning from your posts....u have shared a very important lesson....one needs to be very disciplined and control over emotions is extremely important else market can easily take away all we have accumulated after hard work...
Keep sharing the wisdom...

XRAY27

XRay ji one of the real pro in TJ.
X Ray bro.... Have been learning from your posts....u have shared a very important lesson....one needs to be very disciplined and control over emotions is extremely important else market can easily take away all we have accumulated after hard work...
Keep sharing the wisdom...
Bhai logon !!!
i'm not pro..still lot to do to become pro !!! ,well in words of tom wills "Once you have system,the biggest obstacle is trusting it".trading as per my system without any deviation for entire FY 2017-18,but after recent price moves,generated in my mind to play the MFE (Maximum Favourable Excursion), just over looking the fact that all so called targets are fixed on this and it is hazardous to play with that:madi:,once system is tested and build on that ,end result is i lost about 35 % of intraday profits:mad:, this is not the best part for system trader (Mechanical methods i follow),struggling to rise the qty with profit (Delta) after this recent miss adventure .:facepalm::banghead:

Started my psy.drill once again,and coming to basics (follow system,Keep MM in mind), thanks to market baba to bringing me to reality...:DD:couchpotato:

Last edited:

VJAY

Bhai logon !!!
i'm not pro..still lot to do to become pro !!! ,well in words of tom wills "Once you have system,the biggest obstacle is trusting it".trading as per my system without any deviation for entire FY 2017-18,but after recent price moves,generated in my mind to play the MFE (Maximum Favourable Excursion), just over looking the fact that all so called targets are fixed on this and it is hazardous to play with that:madi:,once system is tested and build on that ,end result is i lost about 35 % of intraday profits:mad:, this is not the best part for system trader (Mechanical methods i follow),struggling to rise the qty with profit (Delta) after this recent miss adventure .:facepalm::banghead:

Started my psy.drill once again,and coming to basics (follow system,Keep MM in mind), thanks to market baba to bringing me to reality...:DD:couchpotato:
Dear xray bro,
When continues loss trades happens we all get this syndrome.most of time our MM rescues here...also even in mechanical trading (if we traded it from long)then we would get some extra info to trade most probable setups which comes by experience trding the same method...as am sure you founded many ways of this in your journey...