My Journey In Technical Analysis

XRAY27

When one looks at the chart looks so simple and thinks any one can do it. But when someone has to do it by himself all sort of obstacles comes like entry level
exit level
stop loss
courage to take trade
control over greed and fear
money management
and so on.

But if this chart is drawn with so many indicators people will refrain from even trying it.

You will be a very good teacher @XRAY27 . If you happen to start teaching trading I'll definitely join. :):)
Bhai !!! Shared my little knowledge on this subject in below thread ,rules are same ,only changed thing is range bars,no entry before 9.20AM ..

http://www.traderji.com/community/t...-profile-a-new-wave-of-market-picture.102566/

VJAY

XRAY27

XRAY27

We all know many people struggle to see profit from trading and very few get success in trading also struggle with quantity scaling, they just trade single or 2 lots for many numbers of years, standard MM rule won't apply for FNO trading )( aka 1 or 2 % rule) ,Fixed ratio Money Management is the best solution and its based on concept of "delta" ( not option delta :p) The delta is the amount of profit that needs to be achieved before increasing one's position size. This concept was introduced by Ryan Jones in his book The Trading Game: Playing by the Numbers to Make Millions (1999)..
FNO traders go through this for MM !!!

VJAY

FNO traders go through this for MM !!!
they just trade single or 2 lots for many numbers of years,
amount of profit that needs to be achieved before increasing one's position size
Exactly it suits me :D ...Co incidently I started something like this from monday :)

XRAY27

Exactly it suits me :D ...Co incidently I started something like this from monday :)
Bhai !!! i doesn't mean to hurt any body!! just follow it if you can in case of FNO trading, mean while today is another easy day in BNF in intra !!! ;)

XRAY27

Below are the requirements for Range bars

1.Range bar need tick data

2. You have to fix range of that bar i.e.,how many fixed points you are comfortable to trade ?? example my range bar for BNF is 50 pts ..or NF we can take 9 to 10 pts ,how to fix that in amibroker ,it is shared in previous posts

3. System must be rule based, as Entry and SL ,TSL must be well defined .

4. Range bar effective for congestion days,at large extent.