My Journey In Technical Analysis

XRAY27

Today is Highest profit day in intra (in BNF) for FY 17-18..maintaining shorts in swing/positional, earlier i used to square off swing or positional in fear:mad:, Once for all i have come out from this paranoia !!!

1.Trust your system.

2.You are not in rush.

3. Let the profit position run its course.

Last edited:

XRAY27

Final points tally for 2017-18(net of costs) , NF future return is significantly lower when compared with BNF :mad:..and nifty positional turned into negative also:facepalm:
Trading is continues process and new year (F Y) will start from tomorrow,hope i maintain the increased size without any hesitation:cool:

TOTAL.png

XRAY27

1. Don’t close your trades without a good reason. Follow up with a stop loss order to protect your profits.
  2. Never get out of the market just because you have lost patience or get into the market because you are anxious from waiting.
  3. Avoid getting in and out of the market too often.
These are three points which made me to survive last year and i'm going to follow it for rest of my trading !!!!

Last edited:

XRAY27

Richard Donchian Guidelines are mostly valid till today ,even written in 1934 ;)

• Beware of acting immediately on a widespread public opinion. Even if correct, it will usually delay the move.

• From a period of dullness and inactivity, watch for and prepare to follow a move in the direction in which volume increases.

• Limit losses and ride profits, irrespective of all other rules.

• Light commitments are advisable when market position is not certain. Clearly defined moves are signaled frequently enough to make life interesting and concentration on these moves will prevent unprofitable whip-sawing.

• Seldom take a position in the direction of an immediately preceding three-day move. Wait for a one-day reversal.

XRAY27

XRAY27

Draw down is net result of series of losing trades, many will think that edge in trading will keep this away,this belief makes us to tweak and turn any given tested system ,end result is system hoping ,in my case Intra day resulted in series of losses,:madi:but swing and positional has turned the table.. now intra also started giving series of profit trades in this week,this is why risk management is so important. No matter what system you use, you will eventually have a losing streak. :((:eekk:

INTRA TRADE SHEET (BANK NIFTY)

T.png

Last edited:

XRAY27

John Hayden words:

The price is where traders of different time frame perspectives and capitalization levels come together in an instant of time agreeing on a certain price. In order to understand where prices are going, it is important to understand which "time perspective" is the stronger force, and then go with that force.

"The FORCE is more your friend than the trend."

iam not using RSI which he tought,but finding the capitalization of time with D/S and MP... Thanks to him for showing that prospective :)

XRAY27

Another pattern which eaten large profit ..parabolic rise same is with parabolic fall (rare case)..watching this carefully..:rolleyes::oops:

Attachments