My Intraday EOD Swing Trade Journal

rajputz

EOD Trade Diary

I will maintain my trading diary for Intraday Swing and EOD...just to keep a record of my self...

Last edited:

rajputz

I think this may hurt you. Looking to any type of graph DLF is falling.
that is what it seems to me...i caught into this stock emotionally...wid d use of common sense...the stock is in downtrend for long time...i will exit tomorrow or day after with little loss. or might be at par or some profit...let tomorrow decide....

rajputz

Selling two lot of 290 Call is better. It is now at 7.90
thanks alot for the advice sunil and tradertrend...actually i dont know the hedging part with options yet, but will definitely ask my mentor to advice me upon it. selling two lots of 290 means i am going bearish with options and bullish with futures.

lets c...my main theme is that even if it gets out at 303.50 i will be happy...i know i did a mistake but still to fall to further levels, dlf has to make up and down steps, and thats where i am thinking of exitting.

sunil_1972

Selling Call means not bearish in this case. If DLF expires at 290, your loss will be 303-290=13. Profit from Call selling is 8 points, and actual loss will be only 5 points. If DLF moved to 300 at expiry, your loss will be 303-300=3, and call will be at 10. Then again your loss remains 5. But if it fall drastically you will benefit only from call selling.