My Excel Trading Journal

amar_gr

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks, Could manage to download it successfully.
Great work there, I had been on the look out for a trade logging & analysis tool. Your work is indeed terrific.

Many many thanks for sharing this. I hope to take some inspiration from your work and design a similar tool for my Nifty Fut trading requirements. Will appreciate your thoughts and views on the same.

Thanks and Regards
Amar R

Dear ganesh;

""The P&L calculation is done using a pivot table. As time goes by, whenever you press the refresh button (red "!" on the pivot toolbar), it will automatically update the table and charts to include the new week and calculate the profits for that week.

You can experiment this by putting in fictitious sell dates for the coming weeks.[/QUOTE]""

I am not able to see Red ! on the pivot table & not able to get P&L calculated.
How to get the chart as what to drag "" Drag Page Field Here" location.
Pl. give the details to get the sheet working.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I would like to share my trade logging system with all of you . This acts as my trading journal which also keeps track of my weekly P/L. To give an overview of my trading style, I am a swing trader who mostly trades channels and less frequently, breakouts.

You would be able to download this from here:

My trading Journal

Most of this should be self-explanatory to the traders here. I would be happy to clarify if need be. To protect the formulae from being edited by mistake, I have protected the worksheet. People interested in editing formulae might want to unlock the sheet by using the password "traderji".

Hope you find it useful ! :)

Best Regards,
hmp,

The link given in above message works and file can be downloaded from there.

Regards