My EOD Stock trades......updated regularly Part 2

What kind of stock market returns p.a. would you be happy with on a consistent basis?

• 12-20% (Beating Fixed Deposits & Inflation)

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • 20-30%

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • 30-40%

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • 40-50%

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • 50%+

Votes: 39 33.1%
  • Whatever the market gives (Negative to 0 to 100%+)

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

rh6996

Hi. I'd love to but the system I am using is a paid one that traders have to subscribe for. Hence, it would be wrong (and illegal I might add) on my part to do so. :p
Well , in that case, I withdraw my request ! :D

But would like to add though : It is also illegal to 'directly' or 'indirectly' advertise a Paid product on Traderji.... one needs to pay for the ad charges!

:p

Nifty Trader

Well , in that case, I withdraw my request ! :D

But would like to add though : It is also illegal to 'directly' or 'indirectly' advertise a Paid product on Traderji.... one needs to pay for the ad charges!

:p
Hello. I don't think this can be called advertising as I haven't named the system anywhere on this forum. Also, no kind of solicitation has been done. The only purpose of this thread is to have a neutral, third-party website where my trades are put up where one cannot be accused of manipulating any of the entries. Most traders will know how many scamsters are out there in the "sms calls" business who post downright false and fictitious "past performance" results to entice newcomers and when I was inexperienced, I myself have fallen prey to a few of them. In fact, that's another reason for me to share my trades here.

From the positive feedback I have received I gather that it is also encouraging some traders to not give up in their quest to find a system / method that they like for trading the markets profitably.

Also, since I update my trades daily without fail, it is possible to shadow trade as well free of cost. While you might not get an entry in all the stocks, a fair amount of them actually go below my entry price before going up. However, I don't recommend people to shadow trade me or anyone else for that matter as you should know why a trade is being taken and the rationale behind it and not blindly follow anyone. I say this from personal experience.

Inspite of this, if the admin feels that I am breaking some rules, then I shall stop posting here.

Btw, no offence taken to your comment. Just clarifying my stand :)

Last edited:

Bewinner

Hi Nifty Trader,

First of all I would like to thank you for starting such wonderful thread and make it keep going one.
Second Thanx for keeping a live example of how a trader should be like systematic, disciplined, dedicated, properly managed(though I don't know ur money management part but assuming u r good on that)

rh6996

Hello. I don't think this can be called advertising as I haven't named the system anywhere on this forum. Also, no kind of solicitation has been done. The only purpose of this thread is to have a neutral, third-party website where my trades are put up where one cannot be accused of manipulating any of the entries. Most traders will know how many scamsters are out there in the "sms calls" business who post downright false and fictitious "past performance" results to entice newcomers and when I was inexperienced, I myself have fallen prey to a few of them. In fact, that's another reason for me to share my trades here.

From the positive feedback I have received I gather that it is also encouraging some traders to not give up in their quest to find a system / method that they like for trading the markets profitably.

Also, since I update my trades daily without fail, it is possible to shadow trade as well free of cost. While you might not get an entry in all the stocks, a fair amount of them actually go below my entry price before going up. However, I don't recommend people to shadow trade me or anyone else for that matter as you should know why a trade is being taken and the rationale behind it and not blindly follow anyone. I say this from personal experience.

Inspite of this, if the admin feels that I am breaking some rules, then I shall stop posting here.

Thanks for not taking an offence... however I would like to say that this indeed is a sophisticated way of marketing, Post your trades and show fantastic returns and whether or not you name a Software or System, you start getting PM's asking for further details... though I dont have anything worth marketing, but this is my own expirience...when I started posting Intraday levels on Nifty and somehow the levels clicked :p... in 2/3 days I had 3 PM's seeking to know whether I can share the system, or is it possible to share the levels directly in YM and people were willing to pay.... it did not last long because after 10 days or so, my levels got SLed 5 or 6 times in a row... :eek: and that was end of PM's!!
I dont mind your thread, rather welcome it, but this discussion got started when you said it would be wrong on your part to mention the levels at Start of the day! And let me tell you this is really a great attitude and I welcome it heartily!!
Well but surely would like to paper trade the Stocks where one gets a chance to enter at your entry levels!! :D
All the best.

Reggie

NT, would like to say that on TJ, yours is the post that I most look fw. to. It does not advertise itself as the holy grail or promise to make you a multi millionaire in x no. of days as so many of the misleading threads that are posted here, but is one of the most rational as well as profitable thread that I have seen here unless I am mistaken.

While I mostly day trade, and at times take positional trades, seeing your record, I am considering changing my trading style to trading longer time frame.

BTW, I go back to the charts and check the rational for your entry, exit and SL level, and basis this, I have added to my knowledge. So let me thank you for the same.

On TJ, there will always be critics and allegations made for any thread. But I wanted you to know that your thread is valuable, and am sure will help many traders to learn and earn the right way!

God bless.

Nifty Trader

Hi Nifty Trader,

First of all I would like to thank you for starting such wonderful thread and make it keep going one.
Second Thanx for keeping a live example of how a trader should be like systematic, disciplined, dedicated, properly managed(though I don't know ur money management part but assuming u r good on that)
Thanks Bewinner. Glad you liked the thread. Cheers :)

Nifty Trader

Thanks for not taking an offence... however I would like to say that this indeed is a sophisticated way of marketing, Post your trades and show fantastic returns and whether or not you name a Software or System, you start getting PM's asking for further details... though I dont have anything worth marketing, but this is my own expirience...when I started posting Intraday levels on Nifty and somehow the levels clicked :p... in 2/3 days I had 3 PM's seeking to know whether I can share the system, or is it possible to share the levels directly in YM and people were willing to pay.... it did not last long because after 10 days or so, my levels got SLed 5 or 6 times in a row... :eek: and that was end of PM's!!
I dont mind your thread, rather welcome it, but this discussion got started when you said it would be wrong on your part to mention the levels at Start of the day! And let me tell you this is really a great attitude and I welcome it heartily!!
Well but surely would like to paper trade the Stocks where one gets a chance to enter at your entry levels!! :D
All the best.
As you rightly pointed out, your PM's stopped the moment the performance dropped. Thats a huge risk then that I am also taking, isnt it? :p I've been posting here since January 15th and I am sure would have been found out if there was something amiss esp. since even my trailing SL's are clearly mentioned and only change in the direction of the trade. i.e. long stops keep going up and short stops keep going down. It is easy for anyone to check if TSL's have been hit :D

All this headache for a few PM's when I could advertise on Traderji for as little as Rs. 2500 / month and get probably 50 times the result? Do you think its worth all the hassle of posting daily? There are times when I have social committments and post here past midnight so that people have a chance to read it before the market opens the next day. I definitely dont enjoy the fact that I HAVE to post here daily for this thread to be of value to the readers. I do it because I have mentors who have guided me in my trading and without them I wouldnt be where I am today and I feel its only right to pass on whatever little I can with the given constraints.

I understand and completely agree with your view of paper trading. In fact, I thoroughly backtest and paper trade any system that I am considering before I start live and thats what any trader irrespective of experience or skill should do. Sometimes, you just have to take a leap of faith and hope that it pays off.

Thanks for your point of view though. I know you mean well. Cheers :)