My Decisions

Hi all I have been trading for a really long time now around one and a half year, basically intraday, my accuracy has also been very high from 75 to 90% , I checked it for the last 3 months, the only thing I need to develop now is discipline hence I will be posting my trades here.

I have been trading full time for the above mentioned time frame.

I have traded Cash, F&O, Currency and MCX, these days I'm majorly trading in the MCX.

I use Canestick Analysis, Support Resistance, Fibinacci Levels and sometimes Ichimoku as well, I generally like to have a look at clean charts.

I will start my very account with 25th, my basic plan is to identify very high probability trades with good risk to reward.

1. I will use full leverage whenever I spot a high probability trade with good risk to reward.

2. I will exit positions at my specified targets generally at T1 unless market signals something else to me.

3. In case I'm confident of the movement I will move the SL either cost to cost or above the buying or below the selling and wait for T2, T3 or higher targets to get hit.

4. I will only and only take very high probability trades.

I have at many times traded markets for continuous 9 hours and I see the potential hence here I am.

I have a profit target set in mind and I will start to work on that from today with complete discipline.

It would be good to have some company here.

Wish me luck anyways I'm bound to succeed you will see.

DSM

Great!!! Wish you well. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hi all I have been trading for a really long time now around one and a half year, basically intraday, my accuracy has also been very high from 75 to 90% , I checked it for the last 3 months, the only thing I need to develop now is discipline hence I will be posting my trades here.

I have been trading full time for the above mentioned time frame.

I have traded Cash, F&O, Currency and MCX, these days I'm majorly trading in the MCX.

I use Canestick Analysis, Support Resistance, Fibinacci Levels and sometimes Ichimoku as well, I generally like to have a look at clean charts.

I will start my very account with 25th, my basic plan is to identify very high probability trades with good risk to reward.

1. I will use full leverage whenever I spot a high probability trade with good risk to reward.

2. I will exit positions at my specified targets generally at T1 unless market signals something else to me.

3. In case I'm confident of the movement I will move the SL either cost to cost or above the buying or below the selling and wait for T2, T3 or higher targets to get hit.

4. I will only and only take very high probability trades.

I have at many times traded markets for continuous 9 hours and I see the potential hence here I am.

I have a profit target set in mind and I will start to work on that from today with complete discipline.

It would be good to have some company here.

Wish me luck anyways I'm bound to succeed you will see.

Crude Oil
Long 2 lots @ 2980, T-3010
Trailed SL @ 2984 after Crude Breached 3000, Crude reversed as it mostly does, my trailled Sl trigerred, exited with small profit thought my target was achieved.

Gold Mini
Long 2 lots @ 26340
Exited @ 26420

Awee don;t get discouraged....

If i was you and wanted to paste my trades...

Best is to do post the trades after market is closed .That way person that delted your post won;t have a problem.And u are not alone in past all have suffered same and most ppls stopped posting there adventures with crocodile for same reason :)

Long story short :-- it;s your trades your business No one should know trades beside you .. just saying :xD

Awee don;t get discouraged....

If i was you and wanted to paste my trades...

Best is to do post the trades after market is closed .That way person that delted your post won;t have a problem.And u are not alone in past all have suffered same and most ppls stopped posting there adventures with crocodile for same reason :)

Long story short :-- it;s your trades your business No one should know trades beside you .. just saying :xD
Thank you for your wise words, I will continue posting as per the permit of time.