My daytrading

Did my thread made any difference to your trading?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghavacc

Hi Vijay,

In trading ,there are 2 types
1.Technical trading.
2.Tactical Trading.

We have studied and learnt Technical Trading.Since I did not get enough time I could not write on Tactical Trading.

Tactical Trading is all about knowing what Tactics big players adopt and thereby adopting proper strategies to reap big benifits.

I have to dwell on this point as the trade you took involved a tactical trade!!This tactic was about gap.Gap is a big subject itself which I could not cover in this thread.

Lets come to the chart.

A is a swing high. B &D are swing lows or support at 4900 levels means it has good support at 4900.E is a false breakout.F is again a support at 4900.G is a lower swing high.

H is where the Nifty crashes through the major support .i.e:4900 -Points B,D & F and closes right at the bottom of the day means nifty closed very weak.
What all I have explained is about the day precedent to the day you took the trade.

Now on a day you took trade,Nifty gaps up. A weak close yesterday and a gap up open today means either we have brokers playing tricks or it nifty is getting strength.If it has strength it has to prove.Otherwise it will be construed as a tricks of big brokers/market makers.It could not prove the strength in first 15 Mins. A golden opportunity for a tactical trader to go short.However we mix technical with Tactics to ensure that we do not gamble. We short the break of first 15 Min bars at point "I" keeping S/L at high of the day and then a "JAMBOO SAWARI " all the way down.

Raghavacc

Above is a Silver Micro 30 Min chart for last 3 days marked with opportunities.

A-False Breakout
B.Hammer at retracement
c.Hammer at previous breakout level (Retest Successfull)
D.False Breakout
E.Hammer (Discretionary trade).

Those who want to practice the trades according to the methods I have explained in this thread can do it in commodities initially.

Counters like SILVERMIC,GOLD GUINEA and other Mini and Micro Lots hardly need any investment and provide excellent opportunities to practice as well as make some good gains.Since the Commodity Market is open from 10AM to 11.30 PM even office goers get enough opportunities.Also one can use 30 MIN chart ,thereby avoiding 5 Min chart's Formula-1 speed action.

DanPickUp

Hi Raghavac

Hope you did not take my last post for serious. :D. For example: You may heard about VantagePoint. A few days back, I had them on the phone. I mean, they use MAs in different ways to predict markets. Then the guy wanted to sell me what ever he had and with the prices they have, you can pay at least for one year your data for high quality software like Metastock.:lol:

Some words from my side about technicals and tactics.

My experience shows: It is very important to have tactical plans in trading, specially when trading longer time frames. Some times it is very easy and market just moves in the direction we like to see it. But what when the road is suddenly full of curves or behaves like gold this week. What to do if we not want to hedge with other markets or products?

Here, many fail to trade and hope to catch bottom and highs.

In your market, you at least have the opportunity in Nifty to trade with options and the future. The future can be traded technically and the options can be used tactically.

The tactical part in any trading plan toke fear away from me. It gave me some how the feeling, that I not just stand there and market doe's what ever it wants. I have a plan to do this or that when that or this occurs and that makes any trade I am in for me more comfortable. I not have to go out of a market, just because some thing happens. I mean, it is not a bad thing to go out of a market when we feel bad. On the other hand: If I was thinking about some thing before it happen, I am better prepared at the moment it happen. And if this procedure is on a regular basis, it starts to become automatically.

So, I really recommend every body to use some kind of tactic in there trading.

Tc

DanPickUp

Last edited:
Thrown me a light

Dear Ragav,
I am very much inspired after reading the PDF Format of " My Day Trading". Sofar, I know trading requires very in-depth knowledge of share-marketing. After I read your notes on trade set up, I have changed my ideas completely. In those my early days to till now ( that is prior to reading of your My day Trading ) i used to buy some strips recommended by some brokerage sites and i without understanding bought those stocks and consequently it rewarded me through losses.
In these days, when so-much of share tips brokerages are available for making their own money and converting their little bit knowledge into idea for sales , i have seen you only as a remarkable and excellent teacher and thought us various lessons and at the same time encouraging each one of us.
After reading , i now feel comfortable with my trading.
Thank you sir and i want to be your student always.
Thanking you once again.
For ever
I am Rajan

Raghavacc

Raghavji, request you to edit the first post of this Thread to incorporate the links to the files posted over here. Otherwise it would get lost in this sea of posts.

Regards
Aditya
Aditya,

The edit button is missing in the first page/First post.I am not sure about the rules regarding the editing part.

I am not sure as to where to go and ask as my request for change in my name for the avatar is pending since June 2011 and not even a courtesy response.Unfortunate to see a typical Indian Bureaucracy on such a popular forum.I am not sure whether "MUJHE KUCH CIRUIT BHAI KAA PHORM BHARNA PADEGA??

http://www.traderji.com/your-feedback-suggestions/54949-cahnge-my-name-my-avatar.html

Recently My signature got deleted without my notice.I am not sure about how it got done.Hence no more I am interested in continuing with my postings.

CASPER

Aditya,

The edit button is missing in the first page/First post.I am not sure about the rules regarding the editing part.
There is a time limit Set By admins in Vbulletin..., therefater Posts cannot be edited, But i think MODs can edit them . Probably a PM can be Sent to Mods to edit the required post along with Content.
I am not sure as to where to go and ask as my request for change in my name for the avatar is pending since June 2011 and not even a courtesy response. ............
http://www.traderji.com/your-feedback-suggestions/54949-cahnge-my-name-my-avatar.html
Raghav It must have been overlooked..., Please send a PM to Traderji for change of NAME .
Recently My signature got deleted without my notice.I am not sure about how it got done.
I am Not Sure as well [ why ? ] ... [ Cannot Remember What was the Content of your Signature .....]

Hence no more I am interested in continuing with my postings.
Though Myself haven't got much Opportunity to read ( All Posts ) ..., What will happen to ALL who are trying to learn Trading from you ...,Will they suffer for NO fault of theirs ?......:(

Let Me see if i Can Cheer you up...,:D
[ Will delete both the below links at midnight..., Dont wish to Spoil the Flow of your Thread ]

Last edited:
HI RAGAV SIR

I AM TRADING IN OPTIONS.
I HAVE A DOUBT ABOUT WHICH CHART SHOULD I USE FOR TRADING IN OPTIONS WITH YOUR OSCILLATOR TRADING SYSTEM( STOCHASTIC)?
NIFTY 5 MINUTE CHART OR OPTION CHART( eg:Nifty 5000 CE chart)?
PLEASE GIVE YOUR ADVICE.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Raghavacc

There is a time limit Set By admins in Vbulletin..., therefater Posts cannot be edited, But i think MODs can edit them . Probably a PM can be Sent to Mods to edit the required post along with Content.

Its like you stay in a rented house and you park your car in your owners parking lot and he says keep the key with me and ask every time you want to take the car out. If the owner of the thread himself has no right to edit his posts then he is really wasting his time.I hope people are in current century.

Raghav It must have been overlooked..., Please send a PM to Traderji for change of NAME .

Casper.You really make good jokes. Its a question of accountability.In your office yourself as well as your boss have specific responsibilities as well as duties. Thats called accountability.If some one says you are only accountable and do not question me, I do not want to be in that place. Did I expect even a single paisa from this forum? What all people like me want is a little bit of space in the server and little bit support to carry on the work.However its one sided.There is no mutual co 0operation.A clap needs both hands.

I am Not Sure as well [ why ? ] ... [ Cannot Remember What was the Content of your Signature .....]

Even I have no clue for that matter.Thats why happen to ask on this open forum

Though Myself haven't got much Opportunity to read ( All Posts ) ..., What will happen to ALL who are trying to learn Trading from you ...,Will they suffer for NO fault of theirs ?......:(

If one wants to learn there is always space and time.No one can stop.

Let Me see if i Can Cheer you up...,:D
[ Will delete both the below links at midnight..., Dont wish to Spoil the Flow of your Thread ]

Its not question of cheering up but a question of one way traffic.Thats why most of good threads in traderji die halfway.Please note that I neither gain nor lose anything.Its up to owners of the forum to introspect what is fair and what is unfair.

Casper,

Please find my stand on this subject in red letters.Though I appreciate your concerns,I am not at all in agreement with the current policy of the forum with regards to the subject matter above.Hence as stated above I will no be interested in no more participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.