My Crude Oil positional trades.

I like the way you trade strictly as per your plan, that is i realise the only way one can keep moving forward in the long run.

Thank you for posting, inspiring and teaching others the importance of the same

Most traders are scared to post trades for fear of being ridiculed and believe me threads like you inspire me to do better than those endless articles of 'how to trade profits' etc.

Wish you discipline and not luck because only gamblers rely on luck and we are traders

Last edited:
I like the way you trade strictly as per your plan, that is i realise the only way one can keep moving forward in the long run.

Thank you for posting, inspiring and teaching others the importance of the same

Most traders are scared to post trades for fear of being ridiculed and believe me threads like you inspire me to do better than those endless articles of 'how to trade profits' etc.

Wish you discipline and not luck because only gamblers rely on luck and we are traders
-------------------
Completely agree with you.
Based on it I captured 525 points in long trade in last upward movement.
But missed short entry today (05/09/2018) at $69.50 between 18.30 to 19.30. Now waiting for another pull back towards 50ema.

Was long since 09.10.2018 from 5550. Did not exit @ yesterday's downward cross over @7.00pm. I was waiting for some recovery to exit with reduced loss but it did not recover till end. In night it further went down. Expecting 150 point loss in the morning.
Shall we exit at exact cross over or to wait for some recovery in future?
Strategy works well in trend. We have to be extra careful in sideways action on hourly timeframe.
My humble opinion.
Suggestions, comments are welcome.
1539238475125.png

Last edited: