My Crude Oil positional trades.

I beg to differ, Crude Futures are Volatile. As they are sensitive to events in the Middle East, Opec etc. But to say they are operative driven like stocks would be wrong. MCX Crude is a reflection of NYMEX Crude, to corner such a large market would require a Big Bank balance and equally Big B@!!s.
haha.. I was not talking about MCX crude, and I never used the term MCX, read my message properly! The real operators are from OPEC and middle east, and they know how to manipulate and destroy retail traders!!

VJAY

Dear imfine,
You holding shorts ?though crossover not happen...

haha.. I was not talking about MCX crude, and I never used the term MCX, read my message properly! The real operators are from OPEC and middle east, and they know how to manipulate and destroy retail traders!!
You are posting on a thread where the OP is trading MCX CRUDE MINI. If you are talking about the spot price of Crude being manipulated by OPEC and the middle east to destroy retail traders, then have you ever heard of a Dinosaur trying to F*$K an Ant.
This price manipulation provides us retail traders oppurtunities to take trades, the way "imfine" is doing. It would be best if we concentrate on that, and not worry about other factors which are already discounted in the price.