My calls which might be better but i can make profit out of it,

Hello guys, Namaste and welcome,thanks for having a glimps my first ever threat. :p
about my trading
about my client SBISmart Xpress
about NestPlus offered in SBISmart Xpress

I been trading and investing for so long (with around 20k to 40k as max) from 2010, i been making losses overall. i have studies a lot of analysis but failed to implement at the time of making a call.
i lost my money in intraday, as i wanted to get back my money as soon as possible,:cool: :)o) .

The mistakes i been doing and most of the times i still do are,
-Trying to get in at lower prices and enter below Support levels.
-Trying to enter a uptrending chart at lower rates and get caught at start of downtrend.
-Enter at a LTP it doesn't move much, or i enter at the time when its moving sidewards.

-my stoploss gets triggered most of the time, even at the ratio of 1: 1 profit and loss strategy.

as per my mistakes i have found that i neglect to enter at the uptrending or down trending chart at current price and i want the share price to give me more discount to enter in market hours and end up entering at the start of reversing curve.

My trading platform is SBISmart Xpress, they say they charge for Intraday @ 0.075 for every single transaction and 0.5 for every Delivery or BTST transaction.
and as i found out including taxing the charges will end at 0.85

I AM POSTING EDITED COPIED OF MY 2 CONTRACTS, PLZ LET ME KNOW IF I BEEN DOUBLE CROSSED BY MY SERVICE PROVIDER OT ITS MORE OR LESS SAME WITH EVERYONE. ;)

NOW I HAVE TAKEN POSITION AT DISHMAN

I BEEN PROVIDED NESTPLUS (FREE VERSION I GUESS) WITH SBISMART XPRESS. I WANT NESTPLUS TO GIVE REAL TIME BUY/SELL INDICATION, IF ITS POSSIBLE I WILL BE AMAZED :D

mark8tune

I think first of you should change your broker. Find some good discount broker. Coz in trading or in any business MONEY SAVED IS MONEY EARNED. With this rate you will be in even with small profits you make. only your broker will be rich.

mark8tune

I think first of all you should change your broker. Find some good discount broker. Coz in trading or in any other business MONEY SAVED IS MONEY EARNED. With this rate you will be in loss even with small profits you make. only your broker will be rich.

As suggested above, you should immediately change your broker to a discount broker. If you trade regularly then you should choose monthly or yearly or lifetime plans as per choice. And if you do not trade must frequently then go for per trade plan. But do not or never go for per percentage brokerage, as you are at present.

There are few threads in broker section, so go through it and choose one. There are multiple choices and you may choose among (not in any specific order) SASonline, RKSV, TSO, Achiievers, DPLonline, Wisdom etc etc. They all are good for monthly or per trade plans. Finvasia is a new addition and with zero brokerage. Most of them provide NestTrader.