My BNF Trading record

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Today was the day to make up for all losses of Sideways but there was some issues with ATS by Presto and the short trade wasn't traded. Suspending ATS trading through Symphony presto till i have reasons to trade again with them. It is not abrupt decision as many trades have missed in past as well but i was giving it some time to settle but even after passage of 1 and half month i didnt find it stable enough that i can rely it on.

Closed the ATS experiment with loss of approx 26k + 18k Symphony fees.

Today was the day to make up for all losses of Sideways but there was some issues with ATS by Presto and the short trade wasn't traded. Suspending ATS trading through Symphony presto till i have reasons to trade again with them. It is not abrupt decision as many trades have missed in past as well but i was giving it some time to settle but even after passage of 1 and half month i didnt find it stable enough that i can rely it on.

Closed the ATS experiment with loss of approx 26k + 18k Symphony fees.
Never mind,atleast now ATS out of the way,you can concentrate on manual trading.

Smart_trade

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
It was in April 2016 i attempted ATS with symphony and due to unwanted circumstances i had to leave. Some how i gathered courage again and took another attempt on ATS with some local vendor in March 2017. There are still some issues (we can not have issue free system anyhow, but the occurrence should not be often). Results are coming and these are encouraging. Will post the results in later posts.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
2017 - 03

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
2017 - 04

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
2017 - 05

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
2017 - 06

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
2017 - 07

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
2017 - 09 (In my backtests, September has always been a drawdown month. I was in loss in August month so was considering to lower the lot size. But read some article that we should not predict occurence the datum points of a distribution function. Went with my usual 2 lots size and it proved to be a bumper month)