Mutual Fund investment & their portfolio

IIFL....my most of the fund is with them....also maximum trading with them
Can i use IIFL to buy any Mutual Funds Direct and not Regular plans ? I don't want to individually signup for every Mutual Fund if the fee from any online advisors is not substantially high.

Subhadip

Can i use IIFL to buy any Mutual Funds Direct and not Regular plans ? I don't want to individually signup for every Mutual Fund if the fee from any online advisors is not substantially high.
no direct.....

What would be a decent ( slightly inclined towards aggressive ) portfolio of Mutual Funds consist of now as of today ? I don't know much about the markets but I feel the the long awaited correction phase seems to be over and we can expect steady growth now onwards. I have a bit of a lump sum amount ( > 500k ) which I'd invest through SIP spread over 24 months. Would going for 6-8 funds be too much of diversification ?

Here are some of the MFs i shortlisted.

Motilal Focused Multicap 35 -DP (G)
Kotak Select Focus Fund - Direct (G)
Mirae Emerging Bluechip -Direct (G)
HDFC Balanced Fund - Direct (G)
Motilal MOSt Focused 25 - DP (G)

I already have SIP of monthly 1000 in the following

DSP-BR Small & Mid Cap -RP (G)
Franklin India High Growth Companies Fund (G)
Franklin (I) Smaller Cos (G)
HDFC MidCap Opportunities (G)
SBI Magnum Midcap Fund (G)

Also did a 50k lumpsum investment in this one
HDFC Prudence Fund (G)

( agent recommended, worth pursuing after a year ? )

Subhadip

What would be a decent ( slightly inclined towards aggressive ) portfolio of Mutual Funds consist of now as of today ? I don't know much about the markets but I feel the the long awaited correction phase seems to be over and we can expect steady growth now onwards. I have a bit of a lump sum amount ( > 500k ) which I'd invest through SIP spread over 24 months. Would going for 6-8 funds be too much of diversification ?

Here are some of the MFs i shortlisted.

Motilal Focused Multicap 35 -DP (G)
Kotak Select Focus Fund - Direct (G)
Mirae Emerging Bluechip -Direct (G)
HDFC Balanced Fund - Direct (G)
Motilal MOSt Focused 25 - DP (G)

I already have SIP of monthly 1000 in the following

DSP-BR Small & Mid Cap -RP (G)
Franklin India High Growth Companies Fund (G)
Franklin (I) Smaller Cos (G)
HDFC MidCap Opportunities (G)
SBI Magnum Midcap Fund (G)

Also did a 50k lumpsum investment in this one
HDFC Prudence Fund (G)

( agent recommended, worth pursuing after a year ? )
All the fund are very good choice for long term IMHO..

now what u want....if u can specify

All the fund are very good choice for long term IMHO..

now what u want....if u can specify
I'm asking if the 5 funds I shortlisted are enough of diversification. The Regular ones I already have, i'm planning to ditch after a year. Should I have lesser or more funds ? Total SIP amount will be Rs 15-20k per month. The lump sum that I have, would be okay to keep it in a savings account , or is there a better option, from where I can take the SIP amount as and when needed. ( Can I keep the money in a liquid fund and withdraw 20k per month from it , to the savings account from which SIPs will be debited? )

Subhadip

Fi
I'm asking if the 5 funds I shortlisted are enough of diversification. The Regular ones I already have, i'm planning to ditch after a year. Should I have lesser or more funds ? Total SIP amount will be Rs 15-20k per month. The lump sum that I have, would be okay to keep it in a savings account , or is there a better option, from where I can take the SIP amount as and when needed. ( Can I keep the money in a liquid fund and withdraw 20k per month from it , to the savings account from which SIPs will be debited? )
5 fund s r good choice...go for them..
Market may correct a little bit....may be start sip after October...purely my view..take decision accordingly.
Keep money in liquid fund...and when needed just STP that to your choice MF.