Multibagger Value Stock : Invest Now !! 6 times in 6 months !!

raje,
Thanks for introducing this stock.......and for sharing it with us..................

The fundamentals of the company is promising and for the last few days that counter has been on fire........i am watching the level of 100. will it correct or will it shoot upwards ?,if it closes above 100 for 2-3 days with nice volume i am in............

It is no penny stock for others to get flamed.textile companys had their bottom opened last year due to the economic downturn in the west and due to the USDINR currency rate being unfavorable.

somebody was mentioning about "catching the falling knife"......i think it was peter lynch who first introduced that term.let us see what peter lynch says."one up on wall street" page 260.

" what usually happens is that a stock sort of vibrates itself out before it starts up again.generally this takes 2-3 years"

since october,2008 at 54.. it has been flat with bottom at at 37 on 9 march 2009 with one attempt to cross 100 on april and failed....................i think that one year flat with the present strong macro-global factors is enough to propell that counter............

your trading dairy seems impressive.............but in the net only words speak........and i feel that you need or should not prove yourself to anybody..........either they should take it or leave it.............

-----------------
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance--it is the illusion of knowledge.
Daniel J. Boorstin

SEL Manufacturing touched 104.70 on Friday with good volumes and momentum....(though ended at 99..I guess.. some end of the day profit booking).

All textile stocks doing good on the back of expected improvement in US export sales, due to US economic recovery. Only Good days lie ahead.:)

All Fellow Investors, HOLD onto this and enjoy the ride... :clapping:

Cheers,
Raj