Multibagger Value Stock : Invest Now !! 6 times in 6 months !!

Raj,

I have one more question - this stock went upto all time high of 674 on 31st july and after that it witnessed a free fall to 58.
any idea why it has happened ?
Dear Amit,

I was not following this stock from that point of time, so cannot comment much on the price movement.

However all the textile stocks went out of favor of investors last year, as the US economic situation deteriorated. Since, most of these players earn significant export earnings from US, & as the scenario is now improving in US with their huge fiscal stimuli, all the export oriented stocks are again coming back in favor.

There has been a rally in large cap textile stocks like Arvind, Bombay Deying etc. This madcap should be the next to come in favor given the glaring PE disparity.

Cheers,
Raj

rajeabc

Raj,

I have one more question - this stock went upto all time high of 674 on 31st july and after that it witnessed a free fall to 58.
any idea why it has happened ?
31st July of what ? Anyway ,
I wasn't following this stock previously . Previously they were importing raw material but now they are setting up their own processing unit.
Please do you full research before you invest. My only intention was to bring this in lime light so that people can notice and have a look.

Last edited:

aditya14

i was never a fan of the fundamentals and this thread is just bonkers....

My question would be : HOW MUCH MONEY OF YOURS IS STUCK IN THESE STOCKS???

rajeabc

i was never a fan of the fundamentals and this thread is just bonkers....

My question would be : HOW MUCH MONEY OF YOURS IS STUCK IN THESE STOCKS???

aditya ,

I posted this for benefit of users on this forum . But investing or not depends on individuals. Also , I don't put lot of money in one stock to avoid any heartburn.
But what I have notice about you is that you are a looser and alway there to view negative in any post. I saw your post in Raunak's post also. Please try to grow and learn from other. I feel this is the forum where every one try to give their best output for benefit of all.
Please try to understand that this forum is different from other forum which you would have visited. Anyway just to help grow I am posting snapshot of my demat a/c (some problem with data quota so will upload it later)

best of luck
raj

aditya14

aditya ,

I posted this for benefit of users on this forum . But investing or not depends on individuals. Also , I don't put lot of money in one stock to avoid any heartburn.
But what I have notice about you is that you are a looser and alway there to view negative in any post. I saw your post in Raunak's post also. Please try to grow and learn from other. I feel this is the forum where every one try to give their best output for benefit of all.
Please try to understand that this forum is different from other forum which you would have visited. Anyway just to help grow I am posting snapshot of my demat a/c (some problem with data quota so will upload it later)

best of luck
raj
Ur putting junk stocks in an advertisement disguised as a post...
and iam the looser who has clocked 40% return over the past 4 months?

6 times in 6 months why not go even higher as its a fantasy trade anyways...

aditya14

and by the way are u stalking my posts? iam not a celebrity buddy get a life...
and my views in that thread are actually positive and iam bullish on the market while the thread creator is bearish and its a healthy discussion what i see here is absolute junk which actually helps in deceiving investors .

U never catch a falling knife ...

Ur putting junk stocks in an advertisement disguised as a post...
and iam the looser who has clocked 40% return over the past 4 months?

6 times in 6 months why not go even higher as its a fantasy trade anyways...
Aditya,

Congrats on your 40% return in 4 months!

India is a democratic country. Everybody is free to express his/ her opinions, so are you and so am I.

Nobody forces you or anyone else to pay heed to my stock analysis. And looking at your impressive track record I guess you do not need to also. For lesser mortals like us, let this be a forum where we can share our views.

You can check last year's data, how many large cap stocks have given returns of 6 or more times. Everybody is aware that the mid caps haven't participated yet and lot of expert analysts are predicting them to perform substantially better this year.

Whether you are a fan of fundamental analysis or not, its your personal opinion. If you want to disapprove of a stock and its fundamental analysis, do it in a constructive way.

You are looking for a healthy discussion, so am I..:) So, lets hear some intelligent talk from a person who makes 40% in 4 months...

Cheers,
Raj

rajeabc

and by the way are u stalking my posts? iam not a celebrity buddy get a life...
and my views in that thread are actually positive and iam bullish on the market while the thread creator is bearish and its a healthy discussion what i see here is absolute junk which actually helps in deceiving investors .

U never catch a falling knife ...
dear Aditya ,

As promised, I am attaching my portfolio's snapshot to show that I do before I talk . 28% return in 25 days.

Last edited: