moving average method for intraday

moving average is the best tool for know the trend but in intraday every method and formula is not 100% accurate so every trade depend on our planing and strategy . i commonly use 3 moving average

9 ema

21 ema

35 ema

when all moving average crossover each other than u can take your position

your stop loss will be 35 ema .

but condition is that u will work only when 9ema and 21 ema will go upward on 35 ema . its same in downtrend . before start trading u should check your chart and backtest if u enjoy this than trade otherwise not bcoz i dont want that anybody loss his money bcoz of me . so cheers my freindssssss

moving average is the best tool for know the trend but in intraday every method and formula is not 100% accurate so every trade depend on our planing and strategy . i commonly use 3 moving average

9 ema

21 ema

35 ema

but condition is that u will work only when 9ema and 21 ema will go upward on 35 ema . its same in downtrend . before start trading u should check your chart and backtest if u enjoy this than trade otherwise not bcoz i dont want that anybody loss his money bcoz of me . so cheers my freindssssss
Dear manjit,

Can you provide a charts for the better understanding of the above method.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
BALMAL

moving average is the best tool for know the trend but in intraday every method and formula is not 100% accurate so every trade depend on our planing and strategy . I commonly use 3 moving average

9 ema

21 ema

35 ema

But condition is that u will work only when 9ema and 21 ema will go upward on 35 ema . Its same in downtrend . Before start trading u should check your chart and backtest if u enjoy this than trade otherwise not bcoz i dont want that anybody loss his money bcoz of me . So cheers my freindssssss
sir intraday timefram chart????????

rkkarnani

9 ema

21 ema

35 ema

What TF in intraday???

gambler

hi manjit,
I am also big fan of moving averages..i have little different method of trading with ema for intraday. Can u tell me how u keep ur targets while using ur method?
Thanks!
I commonly use 5 minute and 15 minute chart now this is your wish that what time frame u would like to trade