Motilal Oswal My Broker

Motilal Oswal My Broker & Religare

Hi Guys, im planning to switch from ICICI direct.com to some other broker.
Iv gone through most of the threads. Can any body throw some light on Motilal oswal My Broker and Religare securities, how are services and most Important A/c opening and Brokerage chaerges. I heard some good things abt Religare. Pls reply. All the seniors

Thanks

Last edited:

rvlv

The earlier,the better.
There are many guys to make ICICI rich. And ICICI will,I assure,never stay behind,in emptying your pockets---of course at the rate of speed of sound,Nay,at the rate of speed of light.In terms of charging maximum possible brokerage,ICICI stands right at the top.

wITH A DELIVERY BROKERAGE CLOSE TO ALMOST 1%, AND daytrading brokerage of over 0.10%,no one else can match them.

What advantages you get on top of highest brokerage in india?
Yes you can get one automatic advantage.

THERE is this service charges on brokerage at 12.2%.
Now the higher brokerage you pay, more service charges you can pay and
the finance ministry will only be too happy to make a bigger hole in your pocket.
AND what do you get ?
You get the satisfaction of having paid not only highest brokerage but also maximum possible service charges.

Of course 5paisa.com will charge you 0.05% for daytrading,but 100% guarantee that you will go for auction every now and then.They are very good at indirect charging and making more losses for their clients.
The beauty is they dont even have an auto squareup which can save the clients huge losses in auctions. Their frequent server failures let you wonder if your internet is crashing every now and then.Or you may even begin to think that there is something wrong with your pc,itself.

Religare is seemingly good at 0.02% daytrading brokerage, and 0.2% delivery brokerage with their ODIN thing you may be better off.
I havent used it but planning to go for it soon.

And Motilal oswal or sharekhan are not cheaper either. oF COURSE indiabulls is better at 0.03% brokerage for daytrading and 0.35% for delivery brokerage.
ONE THING
Dont think and hesitate at all if you need to open one more trading account.
but get first hand experience
Goodluck!

Last edited:
thanks, but y dont ppl go in for religare, when its so good?
मोतीलाल ओसवाल में डीमेट एकाउन्ट खोलिये । सर्विस बहुत अच्छी है । लेकिन आप स्टेट बैंक में डीमेट खोलिये । उनका टाई अप मोतीलाल ओसवाल से है । ट्रेडिंग मोतीलाल ओसवाल ही उपलब्ध कराते हैं ।

Re: Motilal Oswal My Broker & Religare

Idea accha hein sher ke muh se bacha aur magarmach ke muh ke aur bhaago....
:thumb::rofl:

Hi Guys, im planning to switch from ICICI direct.com to some other broker.
Iv gone through most of the threads. Can any body throw some light on Motilal oswal My Broker and Religare securities, how are services and most Important A/c opening and Brokerage chaerges. I heard some good things abt Religare. Pls reply. All the seniors

Thanks

Idea accha hein sher ke muh se bacha aur magarmach ke muh ke aur bhaago....
:thumb::rofl:
अब अगर आप मोतीलाल ओसवाल को शेर और SBI को मगरमच्छ कह रहे हैं , तो मै तो यही कहूंगा कि आप की राय गलत है । SBI डीमेट के चार्जेज अन्य से कम है । SBI ने जो चार्जेज बताये हैं उनके अलावा कुछ भी नहीं चार्ज किया जाता है । मुझे एक और बात पर आश्चर्य होता है कि लोग डीमेट एकाउन्ट खोलते समय लिए जाने वाले ब्रोक्रेज की तो बहुत छानबीन करते हैं परन्तु उस पर कितना सर्विस टैक्स लगेगा, कितना "सिक्योतिटी ट्रांजेक्शन टैक्स लगेगा" इसकी जानकारी नहीं लेते हैं । ( शायद उन्हें इन टैक्सेज के बारे में पता ही नहीं होता है ) ।
आप अगर शेर और मगरमच्छ का उदाहरण दे रहे हैं , तो कृपया बताइये कि किस कम्पनी का डीमेट एकाउन्ट सस्ता है ?
क्या जो 5 पैसे लेने का दावा कर रहे हैं क्या वास्तव में वे सिर्फ़ 5 पैसे ही चार्ज करते हैं ?:clapping::clap:

अब अगर आप मोतीलाल ओसवाल को शेर और SBI को मगरमच्छ कह रहे हैं , तो मै तो यही कहूंगा कि आप की राय गलत है । SBI डीमेट के चार्जेज अन्य से कम है । SBI ने जो चार्जेज बताये हैं उनके अलावा कुछ भी नहीं चार्ज किया जाता है । मुझे एक और बात पर आश्चर्य होता है कि लोग डीमेट एकाउन्ट खोलते समय लिए जाने वाले ब्रोक्रेज की तो बहुत छानबीन करते हैं परन्तु उस पर कितना सर्विस टैक्स लगेगा, कितना "सिक्योतिटी ट्रांजेक्शन टैक्स लगेगा" इसकी जानकारी नहीं लेते हैं । ( शायद उन्हें इन टैक्सेज के बारे में पता ही नहीं होता है ) ।
आप अगर शेर और मगरमच्छ का उदाहरण दे रहे हैं , तो कृपया बताइये कि किस कम्पनी का डीमेट एकाउन्ट सस्ता है ?
क्या जो 5 पैसे लेने का दावा कर रहे हैं क्या वास्तव में वे सिर्फ़ 5 पैसे ही चार्ज करते हैं ?:clapping::clap:
MotilalOswal is a good option. Their MyBroker is also good. If you are looking for advise from broker for wealth generation then go for Motilal. And if u want to trade on ur own then u may choose Sharekhan or other brokers. Motilal charges premium brokerage but it is worth to pay due to their research/recos n service. Better choose to open account with franchisee of Motilal instead of their branch to get good service. As their most of the business comes from franchisee.

-Raj

motilaloswal is a good option. Their mybroker is also good. If you are looking for advise from broker for wealth generation then go for motilal. And if u want to trade on ur own then u may choose sharekhan or other brokers. Motilal charges premium brokerage but it is worth to pay due to their research/recos n service. Better choose to open account with franchisee of motilal instead of their branch to get good service. As their most of the business comes from franchisee.

-raj
सही कहा । एकाउन्ट कहीं भी खोला जाये , बस फ़ायदा होना चाहिए ।

Dear Friends,

I advice you to check complete brokerage details before entering with Motilal Oswal trading account.

Especially for stocks less than 10 Rs/- they charge 5 paise flat as delivery it is harmful where u are trading in stocks like Cals Ref. which 50 paise stock so you have to pay more than 12% brokerage including ST, STT etc to trade in such a stocks.

I have not been told about these charges while opening a/c with motilal & SBI and now already made trasaction on such a low value stock where paying 12% broakerage. Also Motilal is not customer friendly they don't listen & respond on compliants till resolution but having fix lines to reply for any issues.

Take care

Dear Friends,

I advice you to check complete brokerage details before entering with Motilal Oswal trading account.

Especially for stocks less than 10 Rs/- they charge 5 paise flat as delivery it is harmful where u are trading in stocks like Cals Ref. which 50 paise stock so you have to pay more than 12% brokerage including ST, STT etc to trade in such a stocks.

I have not been told about these charges while opening a/c with motilal & SBI and now already made trasaction on such a low value stock where paying 12% broakerage. Also Motilal is not customer friendly they don't listen & respond on compliants till resolution but having fix lines to reply for any issues.

Take care
Hi,

Above charges are same if you go for any broker. You should have read the agreement/brokerage plan carefully before opening the account. Anyway, its advisable not to trade in penny stock as you have risk of loosing entire capital. We don't know when a Rs. 10/- stock will go to Rs 1/- or even 0.5 paisa.

-Raj