Most Trustworthy,reliable and efficient broker

JLan

Hai Guys
It would be helpful, if you can share your views on brokers ,who you think are very reliable,trustworthy,transparent,true to their words,very efficient and fast in addressing issues in majority of their branches.

P.S-Please don't consider brokerage charges,or any other charges.It doesn't matter if the broker is the costliest or the cheapest one,the only thing you have to consider is the qualities mentioned above.

Thanks.:)

gambler

Hai Guys
It would be helpful, if you can share your views on brokers ,who you think are very reliable,trustworthy,transparent,true to their words,very efficient and fast in addressing issues in majority of their branches.

P.S-Please don't consider brokerage charges,or any other charges.It doesn't matter if the broker is the costliest or the cheapest one,the only thing you have to consider is the qualities mentioned above.

Thanks.:)
If broker is not an issue.. Than icicidirect

JLan

Around 78 of them viewed this and no one amoung those have experienced a trustworthy broker?.(Gambler- u r an exception).
So I have got one broker-ICICI-Is there any other broker with the above mentioned qualities?.

whisky

Around 78 of them viewed this and no one amoung those have experienced a trustworthy broker?.(Gambler- u r an exception).
So I have got one broker-ICICI-Is there any other broker with the above mentioned qualities?.
It's a fact there is no one in the market, don't get surprised.
Even if you get a trustworthy broker-"Never Trust Them" that's my 20+ years experience in market dealt with countless.
As I lost my trust in all brokers, I am looking to start the business myself so that I can trust myself only.

whisky

No Response:lol:

JLan

Sorry for the late response.I understand there cant be "THE PERFECT BROKER",but there should be atleast someone who tries their best to inculcate transparency,honesty in their work culture.

yes it is there wid some qualities it is master capital services ltd,if any info required regarding this pls contact 7207839818.
Thanks