Monthly income

what % should be return on investment in monthly basis

• Total voters

tradedatrend

dear friend
how much expecting gap down for tomorrow morning. when I take trade nifty was around 8200 my strike is 7600 gap around 6%.
Dear Friend

Risk Management is based on happening ANYTHING, anything means anything, even if it means gap up or gap down 1000 points.

BTW 500 point intraday fall in nifty was not so long back

200 points intraday up or down happens 1-2-3 times almost every month.

And as comm4300 Pointed out even if not intraday but market begins to fall gradually and price of put continue to go up and up, in that case WHERE WILL YOU EXIT

Do you have any stop-loss too or only profit scenario in you mind?

Or How will you manage your risk?

comm4300

well most option traders must have heard of Karen the Super trader.

Well, the news is she's gone rouge. Why, one can derive from preliminary findings of SEC that OVERLEVERAGE was one of the reasons.

google for Karen and there is a lot to learn for option sellers.

thought this news might help.

tradedatrend

well most option traders must have heard of Karen the Super trader.

Well, the news is she's gone rouge. Why, one can derive from preliminary findings of SEC that OVERLEVERAGE was one of the reasons.

google for Karen and there is a lot to learn for option sellers.

thought this news might help.
As far I have understood about Karen case from here, there and Twitter - IMHO Karen's case is more of a lack of technical understanding on SEC side.

Over Leveraging is plain stupidity in risk management terms.

But at same time its not a crime, if there is a allowed provision for over leveraging - then how can authorities frame someone for using the same.

And in any case its broker who is providing over-leveraging, hence brokers should be sent to jail in first place.

It seems govt authorities across the globe, whether india or usa, act on their whim and fancies often without basic understadning and lack of willingness to learn further technicalities.

My sympathy is with Karen.

But again, my sympathy with karen doesn't mean that I support over-leveraging aka financial suicide.

Dear friends.

my trade has design with lots of thoughts.but it has following main thought.

1 SIMPLE STRATEGY : I was want to very simple & cool strategy to meet my target.i wants to trade only 1 or 2 trade in month to achieve my set
target.basically i create small picture in big canvas.i was wants to remove all fears like vix, greecs & breakout,daily ,hourly,watching tick by tick.
2 TARGET : There only simple target was set in my mind
to meet 7% is target
to meet 10 % is bonus
to meet 12 % is lottery
this is set for MONTHLY BASIS only.
3 PIECE OF MIND: This is like drip irrigation.drip by drip per day it will be meet my target.

Some of my friends wants to know about my risk mgmt. Actually i calculate nifty range for whole june series & find levels. And trade according my levels.

dear friends
i was talking about 10% monthly . but any ways i execute my first trade sold 4 lots nifty aug put 7600 @ 53.50 ,margin engage rs 22541/-(aprox) per lot. so game is start. And to take this position some logic i have.this strike & month has fulfill all my formula. so best of luck to me .

DATE --2 JUNE 2016
DAY -- 1
TRADE - SOLD NIFTY AUG PUT 7600 @ 53.5
LOTS -- 4 NO.S
MARGIN - 22541 /- (EACH TRADE)
Slow and steady wins the race

NIFTY AUG PUT 7600 CLOSE TODAY AT "40.65" :clapping: