Monthly Income with Options (and/or Futures and/or Equity)

pannet1

So mate.. u left trading to master trader? Or u have the strategy going in still
the only time i was successful in trading was when i did calendar spreads (weekly + monthly) on Banknifty. After entering I would make additional intraday bets on the winning leg (weekly or monthly) However, I did not know my edge at that time and after winning ... thought calender spreads is the holy grail. Actually it is n't.

After winning z challenge i became lathargic and become social media active and hence lost the subsequent z challenge. the aftermath was i stopped trading the strategy. i believe for my style of risk averse trading .... it is still the best bet atleast for me.

so to answer your question in short, i have left my trading account in the hand of the master trader.

kingkrunal

the only time i was successful in trading was when i did calendar spreads (weekly + monthly) on Banknifty. After entering I would make additional intraday bets on the winning leg (weekly or monthly) However, I did not know my edge at that time and after winning ... thought calender spreads is the holy grail. Actually it is n't.

After winning z challenge i became lathargic and become social media active and hence lost the subsequent z challenge. the aftermath was i stopped trading the strategy. i believe for my style of risk averse trading .... it is still the best bet atleast for me.

so to answer your question in short, i have left my trading account in the hand of the master trader.
Aah.. ok so is there a details about your calendar spreads strategy.. I read here and tried to search your thread for details but not much luck ...
Also I am looking for positional one with less intraday thingy ..

Thanks in advance for help

pannet1

Aah.. ok so is there a details about your calendar spreads strategy.. I read here and tried to search your thread for details but not much luck ...
Also I am looking for positional one with less intraday thingy ..

Thanks in advance for help
check out my diary (follow link from my signature) .... its somewhere around page 6.
with options its futile to look for positional strategy that works every time ... IMHO.

pannet1

Which market are you trading?

or are you trade on MCX, using $ based charts

Happy :)
2 things here:

i am keeping my mind from getting rusted by trading usd demo account.
master trader also gets the cue from USD chart and trades MCX. (but not always).