Monotona Exports (Help Needed)

Hello Everyone,

I had purchased 100 shares of Monotona Exports years back and lost track of it, Recently got to know that the Company has changed its name to Poddar Housing. How do I go about the process of getting the name changed and getting the current value of my shares.

Any help or leads in this regards would be appreciated.

Rgds,
Bhola Singh

Riskyman

Hello Everyone,

I had purchased 100 shares of Monotona Exports years back and lost track of it, Recently got to know that the Company has changed its name to Poddar Housing. How do I go about the process of getting the name changed and getting the current value of my shares.

Any help or leads in this regards would be appreciated.

Rgds,
Bhola Singh
The name change, if any, should automatically reflect in your demat account unless you bought these shares before 1990-1991.

If you are holding shares in physical form then you need to open a demat account with any stock broker. Once an account is opened, you will get a client ID and a DP Id from your broker. File a "dematerialisation request form" and submit it to the Depository i.e NSDL or CDSL along with the share certificates for dematerialisation. Your stock broker should be able to assist you with this entire process. Once this process is complete, the dematerialised shares will reflect in your demat account.

Fyi, present price of Poddar housing is 756/-. Good luck!