Minimum margin for 1paisa brokerage

I am opening this thread specifically for 1p brokerage available with the minmum margin.
I have contacted Anand Rathi & Angel

Angel told me to get 1paisa, I will have to give advanced brokerage of Rs 50,000 which is obviously extremely high
Anand Rathi told me I will have to give Rs 30,000 Advance Brokerage & Rs 9,000 will be refunded to me at the end of the 1st month, so brokerage amounts to 21,000.

I am still hesitant to pay such a high amount of 21,000 as advanced brokerage, the problem is not that i think i won't be able to use it but in case of things such as bad software & custoemr service.

Any other good firms?

alroyraj

Of course Angel it seems has 2 options:eek:ne is prepaid and the other is a higher margin cheque. The latter is feasible assuming to give a large amount. For 0.02% pple here have given a 25k cheque. So for 0.01% maybe a little extra. You can try other branches of these in the same city.As you know many of these brokers have branches and then franchisees,so you can get different deals at different branches.
Older branches may give lower rates than newer branches i have seen. Better to restrict yourself to those offering Odin,not worth wasting time and money on the other platforms. Some may even charge a nominal annual amount for Odin.
Of course depends where you are,many in Chennai offer this rate,not so many in bangalore for eg.

Of course Angel it seems has 2 options:eek:ne is prepaid and the other is a higher margin cheque. The latter is feasible assuming to give a large amount. For 0.02% pple here have given a 25k cheque. So for 0.01% maybe a little extra. You can try other branches of these in the same city.As you know many of these brokers have branches and then franchisees,so you can get different deals at different branches.
Older branches may give lower rates than newer branches i have seen. Better to restrict yourself to those offering Odin,not worth wasting time and money on the other platforms. Some may even charge a nominal annual amount for Odin.
Of course depends where you are,many in Chennai offer this rate,not so many in bangalore for eg.
What about NEST trader offered by Edelweiss? Is it the same as NEST trader offered by Angel?

I am a bit wary aboout it by reading this thread..

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-tra...-trading-software-nest-trader-trade-xpro.html