MetaTrader: Indicators, Trading Systems and Strategies

Ok...may be I have found the right place to post my request:
I am looking for a completed Demark's sequential for mt4.....I have some indicators but all are incompleted!
Would you help me to code it?
I give you some tricks.....

here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tq9x3y6zb3z6jcd

explanation:
a) in file named DEMARK 1 you will find my research on demark sequential and 2 indicators (sequential v2 and Mab td sequential)
b) the sum of this 2 indicators is named DEMARK Sequential vs4 and my request for this last indicator is the word file named SUMMARY DEMARK ( I wrote it for a man that desappeared later....)
thank's in advance

amibrokerfans

Hi,
yes..you are right...I ask for help also to Mladen...but for now nothing!
Do you know someone interesting in Demark's sequential or able to code it in a right way?
I see you are able to code in mt4.....I ask you only an little help to check right code of an indicator.
thank's in advance for your replay.
Carbon

Last edited:
Hi,
yes..you are right...I ask for help also to Mladen...but for now nothing!
Do you know someone interesting in Demark's sequential or able to code it in a right way?
I see you are able to code in mt4.....I ask you only an little help to check right code of an indicator.
thank's in advance for your replay.
Carbon
your silence is terrible to me!...ok...never mind....

HI ALL,

do anyone have power dynamite area indicator.it seems to be a good indicator for support resistance.it draws support resistance line on charts.i have search a lot on google,but the only link have with currency messenger,but thats too not working. if any one having that,pls share....i am searching for that too.