Metatrader 4/ fxcentral for Indian markets

Hi,

My first query to KKeskar92:
Is the charting of MT4 available free with Indian Scrips? If not, did you pay for the data/charting? Is there any promotional offer?

As per information gathered, the realtime price data on selected NSE Scrips is available at cost. NSE Nifty also cannot be traded thru MT4. But alerts are generated by fxcentral's special indicator(s) at specified time intervals.
Data on Derivatives are also available. Unfortunately, the scrips cannot be added by the users.

If other members have found information, please enlighten.

Thanks.

Sharad Kapadia

Hi,

Dummy trading software can be downloaded from fxcentral's website. I have downloaded the zip file <fxcentralmt>. Size 5.91 mb.

1. Indian Cash / Derivative scrips and NSE Nifty along with MCX realtime data chart is availble only at a cost per month.
2. Forex trading with US$/INR, EURO/INR, GBP/INR AND JPY/INR currency pairs an be traded after opening an a/c. with them. Mininum amount Rs. 25,000. Three levels of trading a/cs. : Micro, Mini and Standard.
3. Expert Advisor one per chart can be linked. But price Alert is given for Indian Scrips and MCX. No EA.
4. There is no chat room or forum maintained by fxcentral. Information requested if there are any MT4 Groups for Indian markets and INR linked currencies.

It is strange that feature rich MT4 (like Ami Broker) is yet not exploited in Indian markets by the exchange brokers for their clients, to conduct Realtime Trading from the software(s).

I am interested to know more about their micro level services. Any feed back from experienced members would benefit all of us.

Sharad Kapadia

fxgood

Hi,

Dummy trading software can be downloaded from fxcentral's website. I have downloaded the zip file <fxcentralmt>. Size 5.91 mb.

1. Indian Cash / Derivative scrips and NSE Nifty along with MCX realtime data chart is availble only at a cost per month.
2. Forex trading with US$/INR, EURO/INR, GBP/INR AND JPY/INR currency pairs an be traded after opening an a/c. with them. Mininum amount Rs. 25,000. Three levels of trading a/cs. : Micro, Mini and Standard.
3. Expert Advisor one per chart can be linked. But price Alert is given for Indian Scrips and MCX. No EA.
4. There is no chat room or forum maintained by fxcentral. Information requested if there are any MT4 Groups for Indian markets and INR linked currencies.

It is strange that feature rich MT4 (like Ami Broker) is yet not exploited in Indian markets by the exchange brokers for their clients, to conduct Realtime Trading from the software(s).

I am interested to know more about their micro level services. Any feed back from experienced members would benefit all of us.

Sharad Kapadia
You can't trade INR pairs but only spot market pairs like GBPUSD and EURUSD.
I have standard account with them and quite comfortable than market maker brokers fills.

iTrade

Contact FXcentral.They offer data service for Indian market .price reasonable.
They have a bangalore office.
I took one month subscription and I found problems with FxCEntral data feed.
The smaller time frame charts for a stock dont match with larger time frames. Not only that, if you use mql (scripting for metatrader), it gives wrong results because of the charting problems... So not of use unless they fix it.

fxgood

Real time NSE Cash and Futures (400+ Scripts) , MCX and NCDEX charting

Download the small exe and Install it

http://www.fxcentral.net/fxc5Setup.exe

Once Installation is complete....Open the installer software from,desktop icon

Fill the demo registration form, with proper Name, Address, Email id and Tel no, if
have improper or junk names and details your account will be disabled without
any further notice and ip address may be banned if keep repeated....

Now you have demo with all Indian symbols and charting ready, just right click
on symbols of market watch and click show all, you are done....

Please refer this program to your contacts, friends and other traders you know
by messenger and email and request them to do same, if they like it...

Got this from yahoo messenger

iTrade

I wont recommend fxcentral metatrader to anyone unless they fix the problems reported by me here:
i-n-d-i-t-r-a-d-e-r-s.com/metatrader/1396-fxcentral-metatrader-73.html [Remove - from the link]

i have taken a paid service, and found many problems with charting service. I have also written email to their team but didnt hear back at all... :mad:

saivenkat

Real time NSE Cash and Futures (400+ Scripts) , MCX and NCDEX charting

Download the small exe and Install it

http://www.fxcentral.net/fxc5Setup.exe

Once Installation is complete....Open the installer software from,desktop icon

Fill the demo registration form, with proper Name, Address, Email id and Tel no, if
have improper or junk names and details your account will be disabled without
any further notice and ip address may be banned if keep repeated....

Now you have demo with all Indian symbols and charting ready, just right click
on symbols of market watch and click show all, you are done....

Please refer this program to your contacts, friends and other traders you know
by messenger and email and request them to do same, if they like it...

Got this from yahoo messenger
Fine, i love mt4, but the problem is that they have switched the demo to mt5 and planning to move to mt5 setup shortly.
And so the problem arises in finding the equivalent indicators that one used in mt4, to use the same in mt5

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/40519-heiken-ashi-smoothed.html#post477828