Metastock users in Chennai

I am trying to network with Metastock users in chennai to understand how to use the software effectively and how others are using to trade sucessfully. I would be glad to host a meeting for fellow traders to join me for a discussion.

All users of Metastock in chennai are welcome to respond so that we can set up a meeting.

Any ideas,,,, comments....

oxusmorouz

Thanks Ashish. Could you provide Ajay's coordinates and email id for me to request him
If you have any queries relating to metastock, you can post them here. Not sure if a meeting will be beneficial. The best way to learn metastock is by reading the manual, formula premier, and by practicing in metastock.

P.S: I've had a few people pm me about the same. You wouldn't happen to know any of them would you?

I am trying to network with Metastock users in chennai to understand how to use the software effectively and how others are using to trade sucessfully. I would be glad to host a meeting for fellow traders to join me for a discussion.

All users of Metastock in chennai are welcome to respond so that we can set up a meeting.

Any ideas,,,, comments....

I am also from chennai. Sure, I would like to attend such meeting. If your attempt is fruitful, please PM me.

Warm regards.

SRJC

SriVijay

hi
i am also from chennai

i downloaded metatrader....... and struggling to operate it.....it shows only usd and other currencies. charts....

Can u guide me.....
metastock and metatrader are different ,,,,... i think....total confusion....

kindly guide me:confused:

If you have any queries relating to metastock, you can post them here. Not sure if a meeting will be beneficial. The best way to learn metastock is by reading the manual, formula premier, and by practicing in metastock.

P.S: I've had a few people pm me about the same. You wouldn't happen to know any of them would you?
Hi,

From where can i get the metastock data feeded? Am new to this. Kindly help me out.