Metastock User manual

Hi every body,

I am a metastock 7 user. I am using only the offline Metastock professional mode. How to get on line data of NSE. Can any body help me getting it.

Dear friends,
I bought Metastock.9(second hand), when I try to run that it displays CD check window, there 1.check later,2.CD lost, I dont know how to install please help me.

Thank you
Vivin

Laksh

Dear friends,
I bought Metastock.9(second hand), when I try to run that it displays CD check window, there 1.check later,2.CD lost, I dont know how to install please help me.

Thank you
Vivin
You need to get the original CD from the person from whom you got the MS second hand. To me it appears that you have been given an evaluation version which remains valid for 3 months. Thereafter, it requires the original CD for verification. If you have the evaluation CD then you can uninstal and then reinstal the same. You can then use it for another 3 months. However, you will lose any custom template or explorations that you had in the earlier set up.

You need to get the original CD from the person from whom you got the MS second hand. To me it appears that you have been given an evaluation version which remains valid for 3 months. Thereafter, it requires the original CD for verification. If you have the evaluation CD then you can uninstal and then reinstal the same. You can then use it for another 3 months. However, you will lose any custom template or explorations that you had in the earlier set up.
Dear Laksh,
It is a (pirtd) software, after your advice I uninstalled it and again I installed with that (pirtd) cd but it shows same Lost CD and Check later message so please guide me.......Thank you

Vivin

Laksh

Dear Laksh,
It is a (pirtd) software, after your advice I uninstalled it and again I installed with that (pirtd) cd but it shows same Lost CD and Check later message so please guide me.......Thank you

Vivin
Try clicking "Check Later". This may work. Try it out. Hope this helps.

Dear friends,
Please help me how to install that PIRTED version of METASTOCK, when ever I try to start it displays CD check window, there 1.check later,2.CD lost, I dont know how to Run please guide me...............Thank you

Vivin

Hi

If anybody having Cd check warning in MS can try this little tweak in registry:

a) Go to windows taskbar.
b) Run regedit.
c) Highlight "My Computer" which is right at the top.
d) Click Menu "Edit" followed by "Find" and enter LicenseCheckInterval
as the string to find.
e) On the right window, double click and change the entry to
b8dfd9921b312dcd
f) Go to Start menu, Equis and Run Metastock Professional Offline mode.

Sunbim31

Just post thanks if it works