Metastock 11 RT Pro refresh problem

sahil79

Hi frnds, I am a new one to Metastock, I have been using it with manishRT for data feed and for it I have to run Metastock refresher and every 2-3 seconds metasock window keeps blinking and its really so boring. How can I remove this issue coz I want to run it smoothly.
thanx in advance
regards

sahil79

Thanx bro for reply I have tried the instruction given by U to turn of AV. I am using bitdifender AV and I dnt think if there is any issue with AV coz even after disabling AV Metastock 11 RT Pro keeps flickering. Plz someone help....

Hi Santhosh,
Delete the File Metarefresh in Manshi folder, use metarefresh 1.2.0 which is available in net or pm me or put your mail id i will sent that utility. But the data backfill in manshi dosen't looks correct. Can you explain is there any method to configure to Metastock
Happy Trading:)

Last edited:

sahil79

Hi Santhosh,
Delete the File Metarefresh in Manshi folder, use metarefresh 1.2.0 which is available in net or pm me or put your mail id i will sent that utility. But the data backfill in manshi dosen't looks correct. Can you explain is there any method to configure to Metastock
Happy Trading:)
Thanx bro for reply, I was getting some error with earlier ver of manishRT, but now in latest ver, the problem backfilling metastock is solved, now I am getting only one problem that is metastock does not get data itself but I have to run metarefresher.exe from manishRT folder and U know the metastock keeps flickering after that, which is so irritating for me. If U can send me something as U told in ur reply to overcome this issue, my yahoomessanger id the same as in this forum and mail id is santosh.v2k which is of gmail.
thanx
regards
santosh