mentha oil trading

Hi,
Sometimes I also trde in Mentha Oil.Can anybody sugest a good strategy of Mentha Oil trading ? From last few days prices are going up & up. Any Target for may Futures ?

Catch22

Have not entered yet. And today may be a Lower Circuit day!But keeping a close watch ,on September series .From experience ,have found this to be a volatile stock. Had very little knowledge of TA ,and a Samaritan was my only help, when in trade,who taught me a lot and am very grateful.. It is falling badly this month ,this year,in comparison . May be due to a fundamental’ reason. Just a thought,I may be wrong.

Catch22

Had entered yesterday and held overnight ,which I rarely do..in September series..Have placed trailing stop loss at day’s low .This is something I learn't from a Very Good Samaritan , especially while trading in Crude!
Am not looking for high returns yet .. 3 rs gain will be fine .
Aug series expires on 28th..It can go either way..Just a thought.

Last edited:

Catch22

I was skeptical ..Although open and low is the same ,in both the series.. Buyers are less and sellers are more in the first line of aug series...For strict TA followers this might be a wrong way to decide. But certain of these agri products have mind of their own. Especially before expiry..I had moved the stop loss to 693.50. It got taken ..Not easy to update along side of being in a trade .I admire those who do .And double so for those who trade as well as guide others!
Made 3rs profit! Learning slow and steady!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Softs 1
G Energy 0
G Commodities 3
coolbrain Grains 1
S Softs 2