Mcx trading with renko bars

My Trading systems

i want to clarify my trading style.
some members confused why i am posting so many trading software charts.
there is no one system is perfect, if at all it is there then there will not so many systems developed.
with my 30 years of experience i come across so many systems.
those days i use to plot graphs on graph sheet by seeing ohlc rates in news papers. so those days that is enough because many are not using technicals.
now different many are using advanced trading systems and auto trading systems. trading is nothing but fighting with knowledge people.
so i am following three systems.

1 to keep it simple i and not filled with too many indicators which makes difficult to take decision. i decided to use renko charts.here many are familiar with mt4 i tried my system in mt4, but not satisfied results and too many problems are there to solve.my dream project in mt4 using more indicators without showing on charts just buy and sell signals. i tried to developed a indicators but my troubles increased by new incompatibility mt4 above 600 version.so i postponed my mt4 project till the mt4 stabilizes.
so now reverse back to ninja trader and trying to teach more people.
so presently ninja renko charts is the main buy sell decision making tool.

2 mt4 i am using for targets.here are more familiar with sonicr system and i modified the present form of trading system.i added more indicators and removed irrelevant indicators because it is originally made for Forex. i am not taking buy sell decision with sonicr system because success ratio is less. so i am using this system for exit only.mainly i am following two indicators breakout levels these levels i use for exit.
3 ELLITEWAVE this system is a sunami warning system.only used for saving and some times entry also. all these happens when market going smoothly as we expect but suddenly market reverses no other indicator detect this only ellite wave.so now and then i use this system not main.

so all my followers now you might have cleared your doubts.
this thread is mainly in view of new traders not for professionals.
professionals can ignore my thoughts.

happy trading

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!

I found this interesting.. Though not sure if it can be traded in live market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There some problem with Renko in Kite
May be other Renko can be tradable as mentioned
and shown in previous post of this thread.

It is best to find the trend direction and S/R zones