Mcx on mt4

Instead of trying to work with Indian establishment, till they mature, can we do forex trading with any of RBI approved foreign brokers like Alpari, FXcentral etc. ? If so, pl inform the forum with details of registrations and their terms of business.Thanks.

fxgood

it is mq4 file load them into installation directory of your metatrader > experts > indicators folder and reload your mt and look them in custom indicators

saivenkat

i think it is a video file.. and it dont open..

plz guide us how to use indicator on mt4 platform??
:confused::confused::confused: i want to use this in broco.. but nt getting any thing ..how to install this one..
it is mq4 file load them into installation directory of your metatrader > experts > indicators folder and reload your mt and look them in custom indicators
better check metatrader user guide and see how to add custom indicators sir it is really very easy and simple
Ayush bro.... dont think otherwise of me.. it would be better if you could use the thanks button, to Fxgood.. since he is painstakingly coming back to this thread.. again and again and replying the queries raised in connection with mt4, by all of those .. apart from you..

ps: As fxgood said, mt4 is far far better than ami or metastock, etc... only thing is that we must do our research again and again in learning it...

With regards:)