Mcx on mt4

Re: broco not working since 29th july 2012

Check www.firstcharting.com they offer MT 4 , MT 5 and even web based with nse, mcx and ncdex as well but not free
Thanks for sharing the link , but only MCX Gold , Copper, Crude is avaiable in the chart...But nothing can match Broco , it gave Demo in all Bullions , Base metals and Energies ...

Is there any charts which gives MCX symbols like Broco..

Anyway thanks for ur valuable link :)

fxgood

Fetching utilities have its own limitations and direct server based is best if you want to focus on trading rather than worrying about data settings.

hir0406

Fetching utilities have its own limitations and direct server based is best if you want to focus on trading rather than worrying about data settings.
fxgood direct server will be good for you but not for me .i love SQA and i wrote it i hope you dont own firstcharting.com and even if you i dont care .i wrote what i like.even i had paid membership of fxcentral then first charting for mt4.now i like SQA.and regarding trading everyone has their own style so please it will be better that you concentrate own yours .........

fxgood

DIRECT SERVER BASED feed RT DATA IS BEST, when?,its LIKE GDFL, BECAUSE THEY R AUTHORISED DATA VENDER...
but U (FIRSTCHARTING) ?
U R ALSO USED to get RT DATA FROM SAME FETCHING UTILITIES IN UR OWN SERVER AND REDISTRIBUTED IT TO OTHERS..
SO NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN U AND FETCHING UTILITIES,
EVEN FETCHING UTILITIES ARE Better than server based in realtime mode...

can u explain limitation means..?

happy trading...:thumb:
I know its from their MT server and apart from it, please email the data vendor directly and i prefer their product as its easy for me to use than other utilities and if you are cost conscious stick to free or low cost utilities which is good to save money

fxgood

There a limitations with fetching utilities please ask experts on it, aka ramadas sir for same , he is better know what is its limitations as he created some free tools with 0 % revenues from it.